Comments on Profile Post by Lady_Gooner

1. GDeep™
    GDeep™
    I think about death all the time. What’s next? What if there is nothing? What if there is reincarnation? I find reincarnation pretty scary.
    Jan 30, 2018
  2. GDeep™
    GDeep™
    There is probably heaven and hell, but they are waiting rooms before your next ride.
    Jan 30, 2018
    Ewarwoowar and Lady_Gooner like this.
  3. Lady_Gooner
    Lady_Gooner
    Yh I think there’s heaven and hell too. Are you scared of dying? I go through phases where I’m really worried but then also intrigued to see what happens next...
    Jan 30, 2018
  4. GDeep™
    GDeep™
    Not scared for myself. Scared in terms of loved ones, do we see them again? If we reincarnate do we all just move on elsewhere? I get attached to loved ones.
    Jan 30, 2018
  5. GDeep™
    GDeep™
    You believe in reincarnation? Think it makes the most sense.
    Jan 30, 2018
  6. Lady_Gooner
    Lady_Gooner
    It does make sense. But not sure I’m 100% sold! I’m sure death isn’t that bad. Comforting knowing that everyone has to die lol
    Jan 30, 2018
  7. Aevi
    Aevi
    I often think about this too. I feel sometimes like there might not be anything afterwards, which is scarier in a way. Not sure about heaven and hell, but I'm not religious. If there is something, I'd put my money on reincarnation, we might be some energy or something that will move around once our bodies can't sustain us anymore.
    Jan 30, 2018
    Lady_Gooner likes this.
  8. Aevi
    Aevi
    It's weird to think about, I often do it when I'm down. Most important is to just live life I guess, take it as it comes. Obsessing about death will keep you from enjoying the moment.
    Jan 30, 2018
    Lady_Gooner likes this.
  9. Lady_Gooner
    Lady_Gooner
    No I agree.. no point obsessing about the inevitable. That said I want to feel more comfortable talking about death. I think it’d heal me a bit being more accepting of it all. Right now it makes me sad/angry
    Jan 30, 2018
  10. Aevi
    Aevi
    I actually quite enjoy talking about this stuff, so if you'd like to, we can talk about this more in PMs. It's up to you!
    Jan 30, 2018
    Lady_Gooner likes this.
  11. Lady_Gooner
    Lady_Gooner
    Definitely. Thank you!
    Jan 30, 2018
    Aevi likes this.
  12. rich 1990
    rich 1990
    I think about death more than I'd like tbh but I think it's a side effect of people that have died in the family over the years. Death itself is nothing to worry about. There is no heaven or hell. All it is you go back to the state you were in before you were in. No pain, no suffering.
    Jan 30, 2018
    Godwin1 and Lady_Gooner like this.
  13. Lady_Gooner
    Lady_Gooner
    Why am I not surprised you think about death a lot Rich ? Hah
    Jan 30, 2018
    GDeep™ likes this.
  14. rich 1990
    rich 1990
    In this day and age, it's right in your face on tv and internet. Think it's a common thing among young people to think about their own mortality
    Jan 30, 2018
    Lady_Gooner likes this.
  15. Hunta
    Hunta
    It's scary. What's next? I believe it'll be just like it was before we are born. Nothing. Complete darkness. Forever.
    Jan 30, 2018
    Lady_Gooner likes this.
  16. Lady_Gooner
    Lady_Gooner
    Omg don’t say that. Darkness forever makes me feel so numb. I think working in the NHS and seeing families go through grief has my fear worse
    Jan 30, 2018
  17. Hunta
    Hunta
    I know it's scary. The only thing that makes me think otherwise is what happened when my uncle died a few years back.
    Jan 30, 2018
  18. Hunta
    Hunta
    I had a dream that night with him in it, it was so clear and he was saying goodbye to me. Sounds silly but it felt so real. **** knows what happens though.
    Jan 30, 2018
    Aevi and Lady_Gooner like this.
  19. Vinci
    Vinci
    Had to go through some pretty serious surgery a while back, doing alright now, makes you think about your mortality a lot more than you want. All you can do is hope you get to live a long and happy life, and if you have and you have become old and cripple I don't think there's anything scary about death.
    Jan 30, 2018
    Hunta and Lady_Gooner like this.
  20. Vinci
    Vinci
    The real pain is when you become old, but people around you fall away for whatever reason, doubt there is anything worse than seeing your children suffer and outliving them.
    Jan 30, 2018
    Lady_Gooner likes this.
  21. GDeep™
    GDeep™
    Can’t think of anything worse than being old in this world. Hopefully I’ll die young, as I’m banging some 20 year old preferably.
    Jan 30, 2018
    Lady_Gooner likes this.
  22. Lady_Gooner
    Lady_Gooner
    Glad you are better Vinci! Never thought of that, I’ve always said I wanted a long life but maybe I won’t if people I love aren’t around?
    Hope you bang loads of 20 year olds @GDeep™. I’m sure the queue is very long!
    Jan 30, 2018
    GDeep™ likes this.
  23. hydrofluoric acid
    hydrofluoric acid
    Shortly after I stopped taking mushrooms I started to have those panic attacks I think it is called when it comes to death. It just overwhelmed be thinking about that I was going to die and that there is nothing after the death. I wont exists anymore, I wont matter,
    Jan 31, 2018
    Lady_Gooner likes this.
  24. hydrofluoric acid
    hydrofluoric acid
    I wont be part of life and all the information stored in my brain will be gone and of no use. It was just very sad. Had very hard time dealing with those thoughts.
    Jan 31, 2018
    Lady_Gooner likes this.
  25. Lady_Gooner
    Lady_Gooner
    That’s very sad..but I will never forget you hydro so you have nothing to worry about! Will name my first child hydro.
    Jan 31, 2018
    GDeep™ and hydrofluoric acid like this.
  26. hydrofluoric acid
    hydrofluoric acid
    Or something cool like Skarphéðinn!
    Jan 31, 2018
  27. Rain Dance
    Rain Dance
    thought about life or death all the time, especially after the lost of my parents and brother and when my FB timeline is filled with guys my age (I am currently 37) are beginning to drop.
    Not really afraid about death tbh, life is not that fun, and there are people I love on the other side.
    Feb 1, 2018
    Lady_Gooner likes this.
  28. Rain Dance
    Rain Dance
    As a Christian, I usually remind myself of what Paul said about death " to live is Christ and to die is gain" cause it makes sense, basically I interpret it as do your best in life and when you die it's time to rest. - not about heaven or hell for me, I am not a holy guy -
    Feb 1, 2018
    Lady_Gooner likes this.
  29. skip spence
    skip spence
    Thinking about Death is really not advisable. Apart from making reasonable precautions to avoid it. Just live your life and don't worry, be happy.
    Feb 4, 2018
    Rain Dance likes this.

Watch Arsenal Live Streams With StreamFootball.tv

Do Not Sell My Personal Information