Comments on Profile Post by rich 1990

1. Makingtrax
    Makingtrax
    Jesus, had you pegged as rightwing sh*ster with all that Brexit and grandpa crap. Turns out you’re alright Rich . . . I think.
    Jun 1, 2018
  2. rich 1990
    rich 1990
    I'm not a right winger and I object you saying so. I am a liberal with common sense. I'm neither here nor there on Brexit. There are arguments for both.
    Jun 1, 2018
    Godwin1 likes this.
  3. rich 1990
    rich 1990
    What I object to is the hysterical left churning out racism at every turn. Voting out of EU is not racist. Ordinary people have legit concerns like the state of our NHS.
    Jun 1, 2018
  4. Makingtrax
    Makingtrax
    Pretending that people voting to leave our European friends had nothing to do with racism is burying your head in the sand, whatever your reasons were Grandpa.
    Jun 1, 2018
    Trilly likes this.
  5. Makingtrax
    Makingtrax
    Jacob Rees Mogg and his extreme right ‘Brexit means Brexit’ chronies will give nothing to the NHS because they all have private health. Naive thinking.
    Jun 1, 2018
  6. rich 1990
    rich 1990
    I'm not speaking for the tories or upper classes or people on the right. I'm speaking from a working class point of view. This country is hugely over populated
    Jun 1, 2018
  7. rich 1990
    rich 1990
    There's 60 million people in England now. That's twice the population of places like California and a fifth of the actual size. We cannot sustain open borders
    Jun 1, 2018
  8. rich 1990
    rich 1990
    That, combined with the ****ish Tories and the despicable Theresa May who is responsible for upsurge in crime thanks to her police cuts, who, as you say, don't care about the nhs
    Jun 1, 2018
  9. rich 1990
    rich 1990
    Means the nhs has a bleak future. The hospital I've visited is rammed every night and day, has dozen of jobs advertised inclubing Chemo manager and is only producing quality care
    Jun 1, 2018
  10. rich 1990
    rich 1990
    because of it's brilliant staff. This country can't go on letting people flood in otherwise hospitals like this collapse and we'd have to travel hours extra to get to another hospital.
    Jun 1, 2018
  11. rich 1990
    rich 1990
    Then you've got the housing crisis as well. This is only a small country and we couldn't go on the same path. Whatever you may think caused Brexit, there are several valid reasons for it.
    Jun 1, 2018
  12. Makingtrax
    Makingtrax
    Boll*cks. A lot of the 3 million EU migrants over here are quite young and won’t be as big a drain on the NHS as the 1 million of our pensioners over in Spain and France.
    Jun 1, 2018
  13. Makingtrax
    Makingtrax
    And the EU workers provide a positive contribution to our economy which helps fund the NHS.
    Jun 1, 2018
  14. Makingtrax
    Makingtrax
    Add to that 10% of our doctors that come from the EU and 6% of our nurses and the effect of the EU is far from damaging.
    Jun 1, 2018
  15. rich 1990
    rich 1990
    So, what do you propose, keep letting coming until we've got a population of 100 million and more? I know migrants play a key part on the NHS, I've seen them today but
    Jun 1, 2018
  16. Makingtrax
    Makingtrax
    There’s a lot greater toll on the NHS from the economic migrants coming from war torn countries and Brexit won’t stop that.
    Jun 1, 2018
  17. rich 1990
    rich 1990
    the borders have to be controlled. We are over populated. Australia and Canada have smaller populations then us and they're ****ing huge.
    Jun 1, 2018
  18. rich 1990
    rich 1990
    Anyway , we can keep arguing but the real issue here is the tories and their cuts. Theresa May is the worst PM this country has ever had. Blood on her hands
    Jun 1, 2018
    THunter likes this.
  19. Makingtrax
    Makingtrax
    Net migration from the EU is running at around 90,000. You’d have to live until you’re nearly 400 years old to see another 40 million added.
    Jun 1, 2018

Watch Arsenal Live Streams With StreamFootball.tv