Tir Na Nog likes this.
  2. Tir Na Nog
    Tir Na Nog
    I'll try my best!
    Jul 19, 2018
    hydrofluoric acid likes this.
  3. hydrofluoric acid
    hydrofluoric acid
    I've started already with the plastic straws and the plastic you put to close the cups when I go for fast food or at cinema.

Also took part once cleaning the beaches at my home island. Will do it again next year!
    Jul 19, 2018
    Tir Na Nog likes this.
  4. Makingtrax
    Makingtrax
    Haven’t bought plastic water bottles for ages.
    Jul 21, 2018
    Tir Na Nog likes this.
  5. Godwin1
    Godwin1
    Speaking from a UK government point of view, we have made an effort to reduce our plastic waste through recycling and a general reduction of plastic use, which is good to see. It's not nearly enough, until the voters put pressure on the political parties to stop selling our waste to nations with terrible track records of dumping waste into the sea, nothing will change.
    Jul 21, 2018
  6. Godwin1
    Godwin1
    Unfortunately our electorate are generational voters who will mindlessly vote for the Torries or Labour depending on who their parents voted for.
    Jul 21, 2018
    Tir Na Nog likes this.
  7. hydrofluoric acid
    hydrofluoric acid
    Yeah It always bump me down when I all my effort to recycle plastic are going all the way to Asia(from Iceland). Even if it get recycled it still a lot of CO2 fingerprint from you.
    Jul 21, 2018
    Tir Na Nog and Godwin1 like this.
  8. hydrofluoric acid
    hydrofluoric acid
    Still some way until they can engineer some micro species to eat the plastic or finding suitable alternatives on commercial scale but people are starting to voice their concerns because they mostly care about the nature so hopefully it will put a pressure on the leading nations in that regard to come up with solutions!
    Jul 21, 2018
    Tir Na Nog likes this.

Watch Arsenal Live Streams With StreamFootball.tv