Comments on Profile Post by Trilly

1. Juan Matas Beard
    Juan Matas Beard
    Yeah at Hyde Park, it was done respectfully. There was a curfew of 5PM. No idea what happened after I left as it was still going strong.
    Jun 19, 2020
    Trilly likes this.
  2. Trilly
    Trilly
    Respect my bro, I went to the hyde park to trafalgar square March the week after.
    Jun 19, 2020
    Juan Matas Beard likes this.
  3. Makingtrax
    Makingtrax
    Imagine that idiot Dominic Raab who said he would only ever go on one knee to his wife and the Queen. People like that running our country, nothing will ever change.
    Jun 19, 2020
    Trilly likes this.
  4. Trilly
    Trilly
    @Makingtrax saw that on youtube and the comments were full of racists who are hiding behind the 'kneeling is subjugation' and 'we're becoming a leftist pandering society'. One thing I find funny about racists is the way they look for things to hide their racism. 'All lives matter' being another one.
    Jun 19, 2020
  5. Makingtrax
    Makingtrax
    Political correctness gone mad is another. There's a great Stewart Lee sketch on youtube that ends, ''You can't even smear excrement on a black persons car anymore, political correctness gone mad".
    Jun 19, 2020
    Trilly likes this.
  6. Jury
    Jury
    @Makingtrax It's not that he said he would only go on one knee for the queen or his wife that's embarrassing--it's that he appeared to know anything at all about its origin. MLK (i didnt know he went on one knee) or Kaepernick (I knew of that one). Nobody should feel they have to show support by going down on one knee ffs.
    Jun 19, 2020
    Manberg likes this.
  7. Jury
    Jury
    There isn't a racist bone in my body but there's no way I'm doing any of that **** for any cause on earth. Nobody should feel they have to either. I think it's cringy as fvck fwiw. Like clapping for the NHS and all the other fake, cringy bollocks.
    Jun 19, 2020
    Manberg likes this.
  8. Jury
    Jury
    A lot of people who say 'All lives matter' aren't necessarily racists either, although it is something inextricably linked with racists. If you look at the colours and creeds of all the protesters/rioters, it's fair to say many had simply had enough of police brutality, period. It wasn't just about BLM. I doubt middle class anarchist, Tarquin, really cares about BLM. He was just bored.
    Jun 19, 2020
  9. Makingtrax
    Makingtrax
    I've got black friends and if going down on one knee supports their cause and lends my solidarity I'm with them. If you're too proud that's your affair. 'All lives matter' is just a deflection from the real issue . . hundreds of years of abuse and discrimination against black people and its still going on today.
    Jun 19, 2020
  10. Jury
    Jury
    Where are you going down on one knee? lol Did you bang a kettle with a spoon for the NHS as well? Make sure you get a cushion first
    Jun 19, 2020
  11. Makingtrax
    Makingtrax
    No I used my dads old football rattle.
    Jun 19, 2020
    Jury likes this.
  12. Trilly
    Trilly
    @Jury I don’t think nor believe that people should randomly get on their knees. But I believe he was asked in the context of the PL shows of solidarity. If you’re choosing not to kneel when you have the platform that you do and others around you are then I’m going to look at you sideways. This isn’t about kneeing in your house or something
    Jun 19, 2020
    American_Gooner and Makingtrax like this.
  13. Jury
    Jury
    Raab was asked provocatively whether he would get on one knee... He's not a footballer, so it's out of context as far as Im concerned. I certainly wouldn't want to see politicians doing it anyway. Hearing Hancock mumble clumsily 'black lives matter' a few weeks ago was bad enough!
    Jun 19, 2020
  14. Jury
    Jury
    See, that's the problem it creates. If we're talking about the PL, what if a couple of those players didn't really want to get involved in it for their own reasons?
    Jun 19, 2020
  15. Jury
    Jury
    Why should anyone be looked at sideways because they merely want to distance themselves from any public show of solidarity when, if asked simply, they'll tell you they're 100% behind the movement. Wearing a shirt should suffice imo. The media are conducting a borderline racist witch hunt, and Im not comfortable with it tbh.
    Jun 19, 2020
    Manberg likes this.
  16. Trilly
    Trilly
    Nah man, he was asked in the context of PL football as the players had just done it and the news host asked him if he would have done the same. It would have cost him nothing to say that he would. Nothing. Then that game of thrones nonsense as well. **** that ****.
    Jun 19, 2020
  17. Trilly
    Trilly
    If asking a man if he would take a knee is a borderline racist which hunt then I’d say you’re being a little sensitive.
    Jun 19, 2020
  18. Trilly
    Jun 19, 2020
  19. Jury
    Jury
    Why ask a man out the blue if he would take a knee without creating a scenario? That's taking the piss. If someone asked me that, id be offended because they're playing games. They'd get the knee in their face tbh.
    Jun 19, 2020
  20. Jury
    Jury
    See, you say it would have cost him nothing to say he would have took a knee, but it wouldnt have been the truth... Is that what we want, fake support? We already had the protest hijacked by middle class wankers masquerading as BLM supporters. It all undermines mate.
    Jun 19, 2020
  21. Makingtrax
    Makingtrax
    You've hit the proverbial nail square on the head there. If Raab had said he'd would have taken the knee it would have been fake support. Only reason he's back tracking is someones told him it might be bad for his rich white politician's ass.
    Jun 19, 2020
  22. Jury
    Jury
    Honestly is the way forward. Not pretending to be offended will help as well. Never had you down as an white guilt pushing, extreme lefty, Trax. It#s part of the probelm, mate. As I say, honesty is the way forward. No room for faux outrage.
    Jun 19, 2020
    Manberg likes this.
  23. Jury
    Jury
    What's going to come of it anyway? What's next? Are there going to be any come-togethers? Or is this going to be seen as nothing more than a post lockdown jolly-up and a few broken windows in a months time?
    Jun 19, 2020
    Manberg likes this.
  24. Trilly
    Trilly
    @Jury I think as a politician it’s different. What he did gave plenty of racists something to hide behind. The video was taken down twice before comments were simply removed do you know why? Because “yeah here’s a man with a backbone” was quickly replaced with the usual racial slurs. As a politician you should know better.
    Jun 19, 2020
  25. Trilly
    Trilly
    @Jury It’s fine to wear a poppy right? Or to participate in a minutes silence or clap for the NHS but taking a knee is where he draws the line. He’s a prick.
    Jun 19, 2020
  26. Jury
    Jury
    It's fine if people want to do it, just as it's fine if some dont want to wear a poppy. Not everyone wears a poppy. And not everyone wears a poppy for different reasons. This knee thing was revived by a hypocritical dickhead of an NFL Q-back. I don't really expect that to catch on.
    Jun 19, 2020
  27. Jury
    Jury
    Ive seen people not give a toss during minutes silence and make a clear point of not respecting it. I dont care about them. Doesnt bother me. If someone says they support it but wont be doing any gymnastics to leave no doubt, that should be fine lol
    Jun 19, 2020
    Manberg likes this.
  28. Manberg
    Manberg
    I'm with Jury on this. The going down on the knee thing seems like the type of American symbolism that I don't want spreading here. It's like when they raise their hand or put their hand on their heart when they sing their national anthem. It's all nationalistic crap. I don't do overt symbolism and I agree with Raab on the matter.
    Jun 20, 2020
  29. Manberg
    Manberg
    Poppy is different, it's to remember the dead from the past. It's not a neo-marxist political movement. However, I'm against blaming and smearing those who don't wear it either, it's a choice.
    Jun 20, 2020
  30. Trilly
    Trilly
    @Manberg well this is also to remember the dead from the past, the dead from a couple weeks ago actually. Take your sociology class elsewhere
    Jun 20, 2020
  31. Jury
    Jury
    @Trilly Why should anybody worry about telling the truth just because a minority of wankers might see it as something to hide behind? When we start going down that route we really are ****ed. Racists will out themselves. They can’t be saved anyway.
    Jun 20, 2020
  32. Manberg
    Manberg
    Sociology class :lol:
    Jun 20, 2020

Watch Arsenal Live Streams With StreamFootball.tv

Do Not Sell My Personal Information