• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

£30 million to repair the damage

Status
Not open for further replies.

MAK

I have to disagree with one point in this piece. I do not think the Boss "rested on his laurels" by signing only players for the future. I believe that is all he could do with the funds available. He spent heavily the previous winter with Reyes and I think the he was counting on the money from Vieira being sold to bring the 3 or 4 experienced players to stregnthen the squad.

If this 30/40 million is available plus the fee from the sale or either Cole or Reyes should enable us to bring in a few new players.

Henry IV

The money should be spent on a new keeper and on fixing a porous defence. Those are the fundamentals we need in place if we want to see the Premiership trophy back in our hands.

ninhoo1

Though this season is totally a mess,that don't means our current stragety(buying youth) has proplems.The current stragety will have a long-term impact on our squard and our club.I think we should stick with it.
We should strenghen the squard by buying a new keeper!Both lehman and Almunia is far from required standard.I hope le boss buy a established player instead of digging out a rookie.I also think we should keep edu.Thus we have a very healthy midfield to rotate.
I doubt whether we need buy a new centra half .The good centre half is pricey.I think sendoros will get more opporunity in the rest season for wenger will gauge on his performance whether he is ready.IF he think he is ok,then le boss will not buy a centra half.besides if kolo is contiune playing Rb,that means le boss lost faith in him.so there will be a new Centre half.

ninhoo1

Though this season is totally a mess,that don't means our current stragety(buying youth) has proplems.The current stragety will have a long-term impact on our squard and our club.I think we should stick with it.
We should strenghen the squard by buying a new keeper!Both lehman and Almunia is far from required standard.I hope le boss buy a established player instead of digging out a rookie.I also think we should keep edu.Thus we have a very healthy midfield to rotate.
I doubt whether we need buy a new centra half .The good centre half is pricey.I think sendoros will get more opporunity in the rest season for wenger will gauge on his performance whether he is ready.IF he think he is ok,then le boss will not buy a centra half.besides if kolo is contiune playing Rb,that means le boss lost faith in him.so there will be a new Centre half.

Gooner83

Wenger will always buy rookies, hes that type of manager.

He doesn't go out and spend foulish money like 13M Pablo Ferrera... i just don't see how that guy is worth that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom