• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

£4,750 for new Arsenal season ticket

Dr. Alban

If it's out of the "ordinary" fans' pricerange, and some "yuppi", as some call them, is going to buy it anyway, what's wrong with charging £4750 rather than £3000, and make som serious money?

Florida Gooner

This is called capitalism, which is just fine with me. There is a certain group of people ready and willing to pay for these kinds of seats and services. It's common practice here in the States and Canada, and does not affect the so-called "ordinary" fans one bit. In fact, it just may help to keep other ticket prices down.

DaViEsW

I'd pay £10k just to ensure I can get a season ticket for AG. I've not seen an Arsenal match for years. :(

arsenal4life

it's the premium seats
not the ordinary seats

it must be more expensive, if you watch these seats in the virtual tour of Ashburton grove you will know it really worth every pound

you'll seat just above the midline of the pitch and you'll be near to the players

A

Anonymous

I thought Football is a working persons sport, I hazzard a Guess the local Bus driver or Bin man can't afford to see a Arsenal game week in week out, I think Uniteds season tickets are around £500, and if you are a member (£10 a year).

MATCH MEMBERS PRICES SEASON 2004/5
STAND ADULT UNDER 16 OVER 65
East/West Lower £21 £10.50 £10.50
North Tier 3 £23 £11.50 £11.50
East/West Tier 2 £25 £12.50 £12.50
North East/West Quadrants £25 £12.50 £12.50
East West Upper £25 £12.50 £12.50
Family Stand £25 £12.50 £12.50
North Tier 2 £27 £13.50 £13.50
South £29 £14.50 £14.50
North Stand Tier 1 £29 £14.50 £14.50

NON-MEMBERS PRICES SEASON 2004/5
STAND ADULT UNDER 16 OVER 65
East/West Lower £26 £13 £13
North Tier 3 £28 £14 £14
East/West Tier 2 £30 £15 £15
North East/West Quadrants £30 £15 £15
East West Upper £30 £15 £15
Family Stand £30
£15 £15
North Tier 2 £32 £16 £16
South £34 £17 £17
North Stand Tier 1 £34 £17 £17

No wonder we are against the Yank taking over, ticket prices may go as high as yours.

A

Anonymous

Crappy Manchester.

So a Binman can afford a Arsenal season ticket then.

baccy_man

Established Member
DaViEsW said:
I'd pay £10k just to ensure I can get a season ticket for AG. I've not seen an Arsenal match for years. :(

you obviously have more money than sense then.

A

Anonymous

Aussie, I'm a poor working class shop steward, never got the classing like these people from below(I mean South), but I'm happy with me lot.

solthegunner

echo said:
Aussie, I'm a poor working class shop steward, never got the classing like these people from below(I mean South), but I'm happy with me lot.

No your not a shop steward or a binman or live in the north. You my friend are a ****ing ****.

Beany

ITK
Trusted ⭐

A friend rang me and asked if I was interested in these seats as he's considering them...

He actually thinks it's a complete waste of money (which it is) but knows we won't get better seats than we have today. It's reasonable to assume that these will be the best seats (corporate boxes aside) in the new stadium so otherwise we'll move from prime to secondary seats.

I told him thanks but no thanks. I'll need two seats by then and the idea of paying 10k for the pleasure (as opposed to the 5k it will cost anyway) makes me dizzy...

Top Bottom