• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

£60 million in the red.

lee1001

Established Member
Chelsea's accounts to be released on Monday will show the club were £60m in the red last season - 'the biggest financial loss in football history' says the Daily Express.

Such a wonderful club!

lee1001

Established Member
Can you believe this ****??

http://www.bbc.co.uk/cgi-perl/h2cluster ... ea&sort=Te

"Bill Gates pledged $400.... Charlie Cooke Should've Been My Dad - 2700th post - 29 Jan 2005 11:39
.....the other day to help provide medicine to the children of Africa. (I think - I stand to be corrected).
Question - what did they do to deserve Bill's money?

I personally despise them all and I will never recognise anything any child from Africa does in the future. They don't deserve it; they never earned it; they would have died and done nothing without it.

I hope they're happy knowing that small minded, pathetic people like me will never recognise any of their achievements in the future.

Sunday: Chelsea 3 Birmingham 0."

In responce to a thread i started...

informed1

lee1001 said:
Can you believe this s**t??

"Bill Gates pledged $400.... Charlie Cooke Should've Been My Dad - 2700th post - 29 Jan 2005 11:39
.....the other day to help provide medicine to the children of Africa. (I think - I stand to be corrected).
Question - what did they do to deserve Bill's money?

I personally despise them all and I will never recognise anything any child from Africa does in the future. They don't deserve it; they never earned it; they would have died and done nothing without it.

I hope they're happy knowing that small minded, pathetic people like me will never recognise any of their achievements in the future.

Sunday: Chelsea 3 Birmingham 0."

In responce to a thread i started...

:shock: :shock: :shock:

they are attention seekers pay them no mind, some peoples stupidity is beyond believe sometimes. :evil:

MightyArsenal

Its just been reported on the news that chelsea were £88 million in losses last year.

Their wage bill is £115 million a year!!!

Taozhe

Considering that fact, is Roman going to keep injecting around 50 M in losses every season? I think Roman won't stick around that long.

total_football

lee1001, I don't think I understand what your saying about the African children.
Are you saying they shouldn't have gotten the donations they received? They don't deserve it? So tell me what the Tsunami victims did to deserve their donations. Tell me what you did to deserve the money your parents gave you to raise you. I hope I misunderstood your comment and your not a total ignorant **** like I think you are. Please don't discuss politics on this forum, its a football forum, right?

Canuck

Established Member
Not only will Abramovich not just perpetually keep sinking money into the club, but once Mourinho gets bored with the EPL, (maybe win the championship a couple times.) then he'll be off to Real Madrid... :roll: It's all about the challenge for him I think.

sanyasi

lee1001, I don't think I understand what your saying about the African children.
Are you saying they shouldn't have gotten the donations they received? They don't deserve it? So tell me what the Tsunami victims did to deserve their donations. Tell me what you did to deserve the money your parents gave you to raise you. I hope I misunderstood your comment and your not a total ignorant s**t like I think you are. Please don't discuss politics on this forum, its a football forum, right?

no, you have misunderstood.
lee was quoting somebody (he gave the link) who is a chelsea fan on the bbc messageboards.
lee was saying how disgusting that quote was.

Aussie

Established Member
sanyasi said:
Are you saying they shouldn't have gotten the donations they received? They don't deserve it? So tell me what the Tsunami victims did to deserve their donations. Tell me what you did to deserve the money your parents gave you to raise you. I hope I misunderstood your comment and your not a total ignorant s**t like I think you are. Please don't discuss politics on this forum, its a football forum, right?

lee was quoting somebody (he gave the link) who is a chelsea fan on the bbc messageboards.

Anyway Sansyi we will probably not win the league this season. Will you support Chelsea next year?

lee1001

Established Member
sanyasi said:

Thanks Sanyasi.

patrick42uk

Established Member
this is what pisses me off. a club like arsenal tries its hardest to be prudent, to balance it books. it works hard to avcheive this. chelsea's finances are worse than that of leeds at the height of their crisis, yet they are top of the table and headed for probably a treble. cruel world

Loylz

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Aussie said:
sanyasi said:

Anyway Sansyi we will probably not win the league this season. Will you support Chelsea next year?
And what prompted that Aussie?

sanyasi

Aussie said:
sanyasi said:

of course not! :shock:
it has to be real madrid!!! :roll: :roll:

KingReyes

Established Member
patrick42uk said:
this is what pisses me off. a club like arsenal tries its hardest to be prudent, to balance it books. it works hard to avcheive this. chelsea's finances are worse than that of leeds at the height of their crisis, yet they are top of the table and headed for probably a treble. cruel world

Couldn't have said it better myself and lets not forget the stress of repaying a new stadium. Prior to Roman joining, Chelsea were deep in the red, he saved them and look where he's taken them.

seb_afc

Established Member
lee1001 said:
Chelsea's accounts to be released on Monday will show the club were £60m in the red last season - 'the biggest financial loss in football history' says the Daily Express.

Such a wonderful club!

wasnt it 88 million? which broke leeds' record of 49.6m ( i think)

Aussie

Established Member
*Loyan* said:
Aussie said:
sanyasi said:

And what prompted that Aussie?

The fact that he supported United up untill we won the league.

Top Bottom