• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

£60 million in the red.

sanyasi

Aussie said:
*Loyan* said:
Aussie said:
sanyasi said:
lee1001, I don't think I understand what your saying about the African children.
Are you saying they shouldn't have gotten the donations they received? They don't deserve it? So tell me what the Tsunami victims did to deserve their donations. Tell me what you did to deserve the money your parents gave you to raise you. I hope I misunderstood your comment and your not a total ignorant s**t like I think you are. Please don't discuss politics on this forum, its a football forum, right?

no, you have misunderstood.
lee was quoting somebody (he gave the link) who is a chelsea fan on the bbc messageboards.
lee was saying how disgusting that quote was.

Anyway Sansyi we will probably not win the league this season. Will you support Chelsea next year?
And what prompted that Aussie?

The fact that he supported United up untill we won the league.

i never did

the only reason why everyone here believes that is because i logged into amania at my friends house, unfortunately put save password, and my jackass friend posted all that rubbish about me being a united supporter.
he appears on this forum as 'himanshu'

Loylz

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Aussie said:
*Loyan* said:
Aussie said:
sanyasi said:
lee1001, I don't think I understand what your saying about the African children.
Are you saying they shouldn't have gotten the donations they received? They don't deserve it? So tell me what the Tsunami victims did to deserve their donations. Tell me what you did to deserve the money your parents gave you to raise you. I hope I misunderstood your comment and your not a total ignorant s**t like I think you are. Please don't discuss politics on this forum, its a football forum, right?

no, you have misunderstood.
lee was quoting somebody (he gave the link) who is a chelsea fan on the bbc messageboards.
lee was saying how disgusting that quote was.

Anyway Sansyi we will probably not win the league this season. Will you support Chelsea next year?
And what prompted that Aussie?

The fact that he supported United up untill we won the league.
Ohh. So there was past history from him on the forum. My bad. Thought you were jumping on him for his post which I saw nothing wrong with. Carry on everyone and act like nothing happened.

EJub

Hope Chelsea can remember this season for a long time.

They could be at risk of a nasty Leeds United caliber hang over.

Imagine Chelsea supporters singing " We're going up" five years later.

sanyasi

JazzG said:
http://www.arsenal-mania.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=244899&highlight=#244899

sanyasi, looks like your friend himanshu is also an arsenal fan, why would he come here and say you were a Man utd fans. You wouldn't happen to be DONALDO from redcafe?

cause hes one of the random friends who would make fun of you in public and laugh as you got beaten up by everybody? you know the kind?

and i never went to redcafe. if it interests you, himanshu does...

seb_afc

Established Member
JazzG said:
http://www.arsenal-mania.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=244899&highlight=#244899

sanyasi, looks like your friend himanshu is also an arsenal fan, why would he come here and say you were a Man utd fans. You wouldn't happen to be DONALDO from redcafe?

jazz myfriend..you are one wise man...

fuzz

I can't come to terms with chelski situation, really i just can't. No team can be expected to compete with unlimited funds especially a club like us. I mean we can deal with man u which i think is an achievement in itself, considering man u are the richest club in the world and we have been able to match them. I respect man u as club they have earnt where they are through football and hard work, chelsea just haven't earned anything.

It just angers me so much. My cousins are chelski and everytime i see them i just Chelski and and just get into arguments with them. I can't handle it.

Asterix

Established Member
I am so looking forward to the day Roman leaves and they have the world's biggest fire sale..........

Until then unfortunately we'll have to put up with a bit of silverware heading west

Arsenal Quotes

Religiously, it is said that God created man. I am only a guide. I allow others to express what they have in them. I have not created anything. I am a facilitator of what is beautiful in man.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom