• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Ádám Dudás

Status
Not open for further replies.

GoonerGurjit

Established Member
<a class="postlink" href="http://home.skysports.com/list.asp?hlid=404785&CPID=8&clid=3&lid=4161&title=Wenger+Hungary+for+striker" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://home.skysports.com/list.asp?hlid ... or+striker</a>

Harding

ive never heard of the lad, but wenger has an eye for young talent as we all know. but aliadiere must be ****ing livid!

Legend#1

Established Member
Calm down, it's only a trial.

Why has Aliadiere got a right to be livid, he's been here 7 years, and not done much.

Anyway, Well done Wenger, always looking out for the future.

wengerboy

Established Member
'the strong Ádám Dudás' and he scored 3 goal in 6 qualifers thats all the information i could find.

by the way its only 10 seasons of first team football that gets you a testamonial

ryu_afc

weisheng said:
Michael said:
He's been here 7 years ?, does that mean he gets a testimonial in 3 years ?.

LOOOOOOOL

yeah of course mate !! he deserves something for his service to the club !!

haha :D sorry that made me chuckle chuckle chuckle like a chuckling chuckster..

nah seriously...were you being serious? Dont lie?

Artillero

Legend#1 said:
Michael said:

He's done nothing significant, so no.

He came in 1999.

Thats why I like Ali so much and want him to break through. Arsenal are his only club.

wags101

Ali & Trail kid

Artillero said:
Legend#1 said:
Michael said:

He's done nothing significant, so no.

He came in 1999.

Thats why I like Ali so much and want him to break through. Arsenal are his only club.

By now ali should have broken in to the team truth is he never will he just hasnt got it im afraid as for the trialist might as well give em a go cos not much else happnin :?

Michael

haha sorry that made me chuckle chuckle chuckle like a chuckling chuckster..

nah seriously...were you being serious? Dont lie? [/quote]

I wasn't serious no, unless he scores a hatrick against Sp**s/manunited, then he deserves one, he can invite people like steve sidwell and ryan garry to play.

the dawn raids

Established Member
i wonder if this is cover for Bendtner going out on loan after his recent quotes (well, from who everyone loves to hear from; the agent) it wouldnt be seen as a shocker.

Realwood

I have no problems giving a trial to a talented life-long Arsenal fan. The fact that Inter and Ajax want to give him a trail also says something.

Arsenalguru

His impressive story at UEFAu17
http://www.uefau17.com/news/newshunvrus.htm

hunvrus5.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom