• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Ádám Dudás

Status
Not open for further replies.

arsenalule

I'm pretty sure Ashley Cole's 4 years overdue of a testomonial. Been here what 14/15 years...

Now we know that everyone at Arsenal want to see that...

Linson

Arsenalguru Posted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 4:53 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

His impressive story at UEFAu17
http://www.uefau17.com/news/newshunvrus.htm

If you read the story itself it seems to me that he was putting in more crosses than shots. Also if you look at the teams line ups he is seventh and not 10th or 11th.
Both these things point to me that he is a winger and not a striker.
Is it just me?

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Tomiyasu
nothing wrong with giving this young prospect a chance.

if good, we will snap him up.

if not good enough, we will pretend to sign him so that Sp**s will snatch it.

Djourou

i have some info about Dudás.he is a right winger and not a striker,he is the star of the hungarian u17 side.he hasnt made any appearance for his club(Győri ETO) yet.

RC8

Established Member
As long as this isn't one of the two signings, then I'll be happy to sign him if he's good enough.

Linson

Thanks for the heads up guru,
I hope this isn't one of our two ("maximum") signings aswell!
I absolutely fully support the Wenger with the youth because thats the way it should be (just another reason why I support the lads) but like everything its about the balance, and its high time we got an experienced CB!
My bets are our Thuram!

nazo

Established Member
Linson said:
Thanks for the heads up guru,
I hope this isn't one of our two ("maximum") signings aswell!
I absolutely fully support the Wenger with the youth because thats the way it should be (just another reason why I support the lads) but like everything its about the balance, and its high time we got an experienced CB!
My bets are our Thuram!

I thought Thuram signed with Barca?

the dawn raids

Established Member
arsenalule said:
I'm pretty sure Ashley Cole's 4 years overdue of a testomonial. Been here what 14/15 years...

Now we know that everyone at Arsenal want to see that...

id actually be interested to see the percentage of people who would go just to abuse him.

Toker

I dont think its fair on Cole for fans to abuse him, not that I agree with his actions. If he wants to leave just hand in a transfer request. I know the club broke their promise first to Cole before he met Chelski. That sh*t happens all time, the amount of times i have been promised a pay rise and ending up getting nowhere near what was promised is a joke. I left and got another job, i didnt go around slagging my company and my directors, its call being professional and Cole has nt been professional.
I personally dont want him at Arsenal and more, let get some $$ from him and get some new blood at the club
PS: He dont deserved a testomonial.

usheray

Its only a young player im surprised someone said '' do e really need a striker'' its just a youth player who may develop into a big player damn Arsène cannot develop his youth system now??!!

Mr_Wilson

i get excited when i actually get to go and see these players in the reserves matches and see what there all about its good.

Jameel46

Established Member
it's good that wenger wants to bring in good young players, but another young striker?
Lupoli, bendtner, walcott, carlos vela and now dudas.
would be nice if he spread out his search, a young DM or CB. but hope that if dudas is signed he does well and it doesn't become an owusu-abeyie situation.

Shadow Moses

Established Member
Jameel46 said:
it's good that wenger wants to bring in good young players, but another young striker?
Lupoli, bendtner, walcott, carlos vela and now dudas.
would be nice if he spread out his search, a young DM or CB. but hope that if dudas is signed he does well and it doesn't become an owusu-abeyie situation.

We already have the mighty Song..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom