• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Ádám Dudás

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amadeor

Yeh he is a power house in midfield.

im scared when he face's cesc.

cesc will be going home black and blue

No, he's not a power house in midfield. As a matter of fact, I can't remember ever see him make a tackle. The guy is a passmeister. Very good on the ball and very intelligent. He's hardly the midfield marauder you portray him to be.

Amadeor

They paid £16m for him. Simple as that. To whom the money goes has no relevance. They were prepared to part with £16m for him.

ramon12

gunner_down_under said:
and I didnt want to tell him off in the forum, and sent him a PM, and he comes out running to he mods saying "ooh, he abused me on PM, ban him please!"......:lol: love it!

anyway, it's not worth it to be posting here about him, this is will be the last message about Mr.Wilson!
you hate him more than me!! :lol: anyway no one gave a s**t when someone stole my old avatar but on topic i really want to see how Dudas progresses

Bigpapa42

Peanuts said:
they only paid 4 million for mikel but they paid Man U 12 million so 4 million isnt exactly expensive

They wouldn't have had to pay that amount if they hadn't hijacked Manchester United's agreement. And if they didn't do that, why pay the 12m? They paid 16m for the player because they weren't doing things striaght on the deal. So regardless of where that money went, they still paid 16m for Mikel.

harsha129

Regarding Obi, just saw him practice friday and he played the whole game today in chicago, i rate him highly.

He is a physical presence, wide and thick, and knows how to throw his weight around. At the same time, he is technically more sound than say a Alex Song. He seemed to have fit in with the squad very well.

Chelsea as a team still looked like ****e tho, and lost the game 1-0 to the MLS all-stars.

Zanarkand

If Lupoli goes out on loan we'll need him just to field a reserve forward :)!

p.s i heard someone say elsewhere hes really good.

Loylz

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Yet again you write in text language Peanuts. Incase you're still wondering it's the "ne 1" used for anyone.

Arsenalguru

He is now back to his current club (Győri ETO FC) in Hungary, waiting for Arsenal to contact his club this week.

That's what I understand from a poor Hungarian-English translation website.

His club's website and his comment about Arsenal in Hungarian on the front page.

http://www.eto.hu/

nealbrown

I tried translating that site and couldn't get two consecutive words making sense. Bendtner has revealed he was going to be 4th choice striker this season, so who takes that now; Aliadiere, Walcott, or Lupoli?

tribe

Hi Arsenal fans, let me translate this article for you, it's from Dudas's hometown newspaper.

http://www.kisalfold.hu/cikk.php?id=187&cid=178000

Wenger Will Remember Adam Dudas's Name

This week we could find out if world famous Arsenal will make an offer for Adam Dudas. We interviewed him.

Adam Dudas was the guest of world famous Arsenal for two weeks. The talented Gyori ETO FC footballer was on a 10-day trial with the Gunners. The trial turned out excellent and the young player is now waiting for the English club's -- hopefully positive -- reply in Hungary.

Q: How did your days go in London?

A: My schedule was pretty busy, i got a bit tired by the end. Sometimes i only had to go to one practice, but usually we trained twice a day.
The first practice started at 9 a.m., then we had lunch together and another practice after a short break. In my free time, i swam, watched TV, mostly rested for the following day. I did some sightseeing in London and could attend the fantastic athmosphere at Dennis Bergkamp's farewell match, where I met Thierry Henry.

Q: Did you train at Emirates stadium?

A: No. Our practices were at the club's world class training grounds. They have about 15-20 high quality pitches there.

Q: How did the practices go?

A: We didn't have too many assignments, but whatever they asked us, we had to do with momentum. This was probably the biggest difference to our practices at home. And also that even scrimmages were very fast-paced.

Q: But you didn't always train with the first team, right?

A: I trained with them the first day, then with the juniors when they travelled to Austria. Then when they returned, i joined them again.

Q: Did Lehmann and the others even know who you are and where you came from?

A: Sure, they knew perfectly well how young I am. But they didn't at all make me feel that they are huge superstars. They all acted perfectly normal with me. Even though my English isn't that great, we still understood each other. I especially talked a lot with the Dutch winger Vincent van den Berg.

Q: We heard that Wenger worked with you separately too.

A: Yes, that's true. I worked with at least five coaches while i was there and the manager was one of them. He also came out to take an extra look at me after one of the practices. I had to dribble the ball towards goal, get past the keeper, and score. Luckily, I managed to finish every situation well.

Q: What was your impression of Wenger at this little exam?

A: He is extremely intelligent, very likeable. And I'm not just saying this to be polite. He was the only one who pronounced my name right. Everyone else said it with an `s' but Wenger had it perfect. [it's pronounced Dood-ush]

Q: You also got a few matches in.

A: Yes, and i don't think i played too badly. I scored in the first match and had an assist in the second. I also scored a few times in scrimmages.

Q: What would you say in general about the days you spent there?

A: I feel like I did all I could. What that will result in, I don't know. But i don't even want to guess right now, out of superstition. For sure, several people wished me luck when we said good-bye and told me they hoped to see me again at the club.

Q: What's next, when do you think your fate will be decided?

A: I will join the others, I mean ETO players, on Tuesday. I will be able to train with the first team, as far as I know. Unfortunately, I don't yet know when, but I hope I'll get a favorable answer from London as soon as possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom