• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Ádám Dudás

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rocastle7

Talented players that love Arsenal are always welcome in my eyes. Never seen him myself but he sounds like a real exiting prospect.

tribe

never heard of him playing in the back. but don't think of him as someone that could step in and start right away.

Papers here are saying Liverpool sent someone to check him out again this past weekend. He started, played 64 minutes and assisted one of his team's goals with a pass that one of the papers called "spectacular", and was one of the best players on the pitch. Seems to have no problem adjusting to top-flight football, but that's not saying much in Hungary.

tribe

no idea. after his trial, i was sure he was headed to Arsenal, but i'm not so sure anymore. I don't see what the holdup is, and there isn't much time left. A lot will depend on how badly his club wants to sell him. If they can wait a bit, I could see Wenger letting him play out at least half a season of first-team football in Hungary to take and extended look at him.

RC8

Established Member
He sounds like he loves Arsenal, I hope we sign him, at least for the reserves and Carling cup.

sanderson

yeah ive seen him play once on eurosport he was god quite elagant on the ball but is not too strong got barged about easy sounds like an arsenal player then

tribe

on his club's website, Dudas says Arsenal told him to prove himself in the Hungarian league this fall and their revisit his case in the winter transfer window.

Don Pacifico

Established Member
What was the point of that? You do not seem to be interested in contributing to the debate in any way. If you do not agree fine, but state why rather than make comments that make you sound intellectually challenged. Grow up.

Don Pacifico

Established Member
Djourou said:
http://www.eto.hu/images/Arsenal.jpg

Is that genuine? Sounds as though Wenger is not convinced currently, but that we might buy him later on his career if he progresses well enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom