• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Álvaro Morata

Status
Not open for further replies.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
I ain't rejecting him, I would just take other targets ahead of him. His numbers worry me, that is all. Remember what old age Tevez did to this same league?

Potential is there though, maybe he just needs that one spark. I'll gamble on that because nobody deserves another four years of Giroud.

I would of thought a Welbeck lover could see past the numbers :p

Goal scoring records are pointless. Don't have to look hard and you'll easily find great strikers that have failed, Shevchenko anyone? or not so great strikers that have gone on to be world class.

Watch him and you'll see just how well he'd fit in here. He'll be out of our reach within the next few years and then as usual fans will jump on Wenger's back as to why we didn't get him.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

I would of thought a Welbeck lover could see past the numbers :p

Goal scoring records are pointless. Don't have to look hard and you'll easily find great strikers that have failed, Shevchenko anyone? or not so great strikers that have gone on to be world class.

Watch him and you'll see just how well he'd fit in here. He'll be out of our reach within the next few years and then as usual fans will jump on Wenger's back as to why we didn't get him.
My love for Welbz is completely illogical. :lol:

I'll watch him if the links intensify, don't want to tease myself again. Still haven't recovered from watching Benzema's top 30 goals.

Kysus

ye morata trying to sign for a club but just under a specific manager really sounds like a logical and believable rumor :rolleyes:

nicky47

Established Member
Basically says that Madrid have decided to buy Morata back, whether that's true or not though... Also says PSG are the front runners.

4R5Emaniac

Always fresh from Bangladesh
Yeah, Benzema could become available. I get the feeling unless we're that into Morata, we'd wait to see who becomes available for the striker position.

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

Might just have to start looking in a lower tier: Icardi, Lacazette, Bacca. Sure they all have their downsides, but are proven goalscorers which would be an upgrade on Giroud.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

This MessiMinutes guy annoys me, he's like some teenager who just reposts articles and now he thinks he's the son of orn or something.

BBF

Kid seriously scares me. Appears to have everything on paper but can't score to save his life in a league where fat boy Gonzalo is banging them in.

If someone can show that he at least has a good conversion rate then I might be convinced. If not I would stay clear. One more season with a poor striker and I might just risk it all...

201504_2128_eefbb.jpg

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Might just have to start looking in a lower tier: Icardi, Lacazette, Bacca. Sure they all have their downsides, but are proven goalscorers which would be an upgrade on Giroud.

Please not Lacazette. He's been carried by Fekir, we should throw everything at Nabil. Kids gonna be better than Aguero.

benjamin86

Established Member
Please not Lacazette. He's been carried by Fekir, we should throw everything at Nabil. Kids gonna be better than Aguero.
Not this season as Fekir's been out of it with injury, I think that might benefit us as he's a bit under the radar now.

100% take him over Lacazette, Bacca and Icardi.

BBF

His record for Juventus is poor no doubt, but at Madrid he spent 90% of the games he played on the wing. I genuinely believe he's one season away from putting away 25 goals a season

benjamin86

Established Member
His record for Juventus is poor no doubt, but at Madrid he spent 90% of the games he played on the wing. I genuinely believe he's one season away from putting away 25 goals a season
2017-18 when he's playing in France? lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom