• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Éver Banega

TornadoTed

Established Member
I could really see him working in a 4-2-2-2

Torreira Xhaka

Özil Benega

Laca Auba

So much flexibility there, could easily change to 4-3-3 or 4-2-3-1 in the blink of an eye.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
spending 20 mil of our already limited budget on a CM, with CB, LB and a winger arguably being a priority is a tough sell, regardless of Banega being a good player.

Maybe we're moving Elneny and Ramsey this window?

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes

Won't mind this he experienced quality player we need in our young mid.

It might not be the best possible player we could get, but he is certainly proved quality paired with experience and whilst not as good as Xabi, it would be a similar move. Bayern still got 2-3 amazing years from him.

Newchange

Although a journeyman Benega has always been class. I think he would be good for Torreira’s development and would rotate with him. He also adds experience to a young set of midfielders. Anything under 20m is a steal for a player of his class. It was only last season him and Nzonzi dominated so many midfields in the CL. Who also remembers the Emirates cup game a few years back when he ran the show?! It’s a yes from me...

Latest posts

Top Bottom