• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Éver Banega

Tourbillion

Angry & Miserable
Wouldn't fret on it too much. Kroenke is on borrowed time. The fans will see how Emery does before kicking off. If it goes a bit tits up, It'll be Kronks who cops it, not Emery.
That's what I'm hoping for too. Not that I don't want Emery to succeed here.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
Our 2017 sales:

PKgGDuZ.png

Liverpool mostly get by on selling their star player for an insane amount and spending that, that's how they got out of their very long slump. I hope we don't need to rely on that kind of luck but you have to wonder.

Dont think so. The core of Klopp's masterpiece is made of players earlier deemed not good enough or from the academy.

Just made everyone better, individually and as a collective.

Now they are doing great business on top. VVD, Keita, Fabinho..

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Worst case scenario, he is using the clubs revenue to pay interest. I highly doubt he would invest over a billion dollars just to drain the clubs revenue to pay back a loan so he can watch his asset depreciate in value, which is what will eventually happen if the club doesnt maximize its earning potential. This does not make sense.

I don't know what he's doing, I don't even know if the rumour of him taking money out quarterly is true. What I do know is he only used a small amount (relatively speaking) of his own money to buy the shares, the rest was loaned. That alone doesn't seem right to me, he basically got the loan because he's the owner of our club. If he was borrowing money to buy players I wouldn't mind, but he's using the club to borrow money for his own personal gain. Bastard!

Top Bottom