• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Łukasz Fabiański (Out)

irishgunnerz

AWOL
Trusted ⭐
Apparently there's growing rumours in Poland (according to my Polish wife) that PSG will try in January to make a bid for Fabianski.

Now a) I doubt we'd let him go and from what shes translated for me Polish commentators don't believe it either but apparently PSG are confident and b) she knows as much about football as I do about classical ballet but hey it's a rumour, make of it what you will

Don't have a link toa text doc I could google translate but here's the link (video at the bottom of page)

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.sport.pl/pilka/77,65080,7325304,Puchar_Ligi_Angielskiej__Manchester_City_rozbija_Arsenal_.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.sport.pl/pilka/77,65080,7325 ... enal_.html</a>

raidersoftheark

Established Member
Re: PSG once again interested in Fabianski

If we're just going to make do with Almunia, I wouldn't be against loaning Fabianski provided he will be their number 1. Wouldn't hurt for him to learn some french either so he can yell better at his Arsenal back 4, heh.

Del Boy

Established Member

They can have Almunia and we can take Sessegnon. Everybody wins.

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Tomiyasu

How does everybody win in that case?

EDIT: My mistake, read wrongly

nazo

Established Member

errr... read his post again?

I'm also against loaning him out or selling him.

dbig

If Wenger thinks he won't make it and gets a top quality first choice keeper to put in front of Almunia and him...

kooldawg

Established Member

I think he should be sold, we should be looking at a better keeper at this level, Almunia can stay as the backup that he is.

Floating

Established Member

Assuming we buy a new keeper, would you rather Fabianski or Almunia as backup?

kooldawg

Established Member

ALmunia as backup. He's decent in that role. Fabianski is still young, i think he's decent enough for second tier sides and can make a career out of it with regular playing time. Almunia's had his chance he's also a lot older. I would much rather we get a guy like Akinfeev or Neuer or even Adler as they can tie down the spot for a long time, and if that does happen where will Fabianski get the playing time?

Zico

Established Member

If we can use it as a sweetener to pick up their former captain this summer or the summer 2011, then I'd be all for it. I'm talking about Sakho. He's a beast and still only 19. He is going to be some talent.

Arsegum

Paint Eboue in white and feed him some tiger Willie to grow a some hair and ship him there. Now everybody wins. :wink:

Latest posts+

Top Bottom