• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

⋆⋆⋆ WE ARE CHAMPIONS!!! BEŞİKTAŞ JK!!! ⋆⋆⋆

Which Team Will be Champions?

• Beşiktaş

Votes: 8 53.3%
  • Fenerbahçe

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Galatasaray

Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Any Other Team

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Başakşehir

• Bursaspor

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

AVENTUS

Oh dear Beşiktaş, please win the last 4 games and win the title...

Don't watch Turkish football that much if not ever cause it's not aired in the UK whatsoever just seems to be no call for it.

But who the hell are Istanbul BB I recognise the top 5 inc Trabzonspor who've won me a few bets this season but not BB who are 2nd lol.

It's Leicester all over again.

turkish gooner

Don't watch Turkish football that much if not ever cause it's not aired in the UK whatsoever just seems to be no call for it.

But who the hell are Istanbul BB I recognise the top 5 inc Trabzonspor who've won me a few bets this season but not BB who are 2nd lol.

It's Leicester all over again.

THEY ARE BUNCH OF **** BAGS

SütlüKahve

What is wrong with that Besiktas goalkeeper? How many times is he going to **** up like this?

Cracked me up btw.

What a brilliant last second goal. :)

We played like a **** and had zero chances but our navy-yellow stripped jersey have more than enough for kicking asses of 8esiktas and 6alatasaray :))

Giroud

Established Member
Fabri ****ed up against Basaksehir too when he tried to anticipate a cross from Under who instead saw the gap and smashed the ball between Fabri and the near post. Error prone alright.

turkish gooner

after gameweek 13 fenerbahce derby away we were 2 pts behind başakşehir fk and gala,fener they were all in the race.. but now we are 2pts clear leaders and gala,fener they are not a threat for us.

So I believe my team. We're gonna sing championship songs and celebrate the title..

f.ck Basaksehir

WE ARE THE BEST BEŞİKTAŞ!!! WE ARE BLACK EAGLES!!!

turkish gooner

Başakşehir beat Fenerbahçe on penalty shoot out

and Turkish Cup final is

Konyaspor - Başakşehir 31.05.17

turkish gooner

Galatasaray 2-0 Gaziantepspor

Antalyaspor 2-1 Bursaspor

Beşiktaş 4-1 Kasımpaşa

Trabzonspor 0-0 Başakşehir

Gençlerbirliği 1-2 Fenerbahçe

turkish gooner

Why do so many Turkish teams end with "spor"

What's going on there @turkish gooner

Because our teams are not only football clubs. Major leagues in Europe we see Arsenal FC, Chelsea FC, FC Barcelona etc... But most of our teams are active in football basketball volleyball handball swimming etc... Thats why their names ...spor (.... Sports Club)

İnstead of ...FC we use ...SC

AVENTUS

Because our teams are not only football clubs. Major leagues in Europe we see Arsenal FC, Chelsea FC, FC Barcelona etc... But most of our teams are active in football basketball volleyball handball swimming etc... Thats why their names ...spor (.... Sports Club)

İnstead of ...FC we use ...SC

Makes sense. I was in Turkey a few years back went to a resort just outside Manavgat. Really nice place.

Arsenal Quotes

Ian Wright was the incredible striker for whom those around him sometimes found hard to control especially the opponents. He was an extrovert, hyperactive, and had endured an extremely hard life. His playing style was instinctive, and he had that killer instinct, a player like no other.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom