• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

05-06 commerative shirt new pics

Spike

Established Member
Not my colour to be honest, I really don't like it. Plus if you're getting the shirt, you'll probably need to get it printed or else the massive gap at the back will look awful.

gooner#1

They probably put it on a Female manican .....

The top looks alright, but I do prefere the red and white.

mood

I think it's okay, and I'll be buying one as it's a tribute to Highbury and it's ''different'', but it's not ARSENAL. NOT AT ALL.

All our success and history has been with the RED AND WHITE SHIRT. If you want to go retro, just make an old fashioned Arsenal kit. with Highbury 1913-2006 on the back and all that and it will make alot of money, probably more than this shirt would make.

Legend#1

Established Member
It's fake.

Look at the badge.

We're having the old style badge.. also the colour is a bit different to that.

Ebay always has cheap knock-offs near the time of the real release.

teitzo

Yeah it says its a fake on ebay, but thats what the guy whos made it think the new shirt will look like. that shirts not official or anything.

Latest posts

Top Bottom