• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

05-06 membership pack

jamesnoza

Got mine through the post today DVD excellent and book all packaged in a very nice tin DVD made me feel very nostalgig it has loads of great moments at highbury on nade me feel very nostalgic and made me realise how much i will miss it but the tour of Ashburton Grove looks fantastic

Natnat

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Wonder who else has received it, I shall have to look out for postman to come .
I could do with something lovely through the post

himanshu

when did you guys order yours? I orderd mine 3 weeks or something ago..still havent got mine... mines international so will probably take more time. cant wait.. ;D

Exiled In Newcastle

Established Member
They won't get them all out in one day.

Basically, although the club probably get them all boxed up, someone still has to put the address label on them. With the number of members that could quite easily take up to a week. I wouldn't start to worry until the end of next week (my one's haven't come yet).

Having said that they came one hell of a lot later last year.

Clarkey

Yeah I got mine yesterday, maybe they were sent out first to the people who have their membership on automatic renewal. Thats what I have mine on, and my friend whose on auto-renewal got his through too.

The DVD is cool, and its good to have a fresh copy of Fever Pitch as my others falling to shreds.

King Cannon

I got automatic renewal which I paid the same day I got the renewalform...still haven't received the pacakge. Could be that I live in Sweden...:-(

Exiled In Newcastle

Established Member
It's nothing to do with renewal dates or anything - just dumb luck.

I've two Gold's through my bonds. Last year one pack arrived six weeks before the other.

deeplennon

I only got a letter telling me it was coming 2 days ago with my 'voucher book' with crappy promotional coupons... but then again, I live in seattle.

the dawn raids

Established Member
deeplennon said:
I only got a letter telling me it was coming 2 days ago with my 'voucher book' with crappy promotional coupons... but then again, I live in seattle.

same here. id imagine we have a while to wait.

rachael-8

on th subject of membership,i emaild arsenal yesterday to see where my dad and stepmum were on the waiting list for silver membership, they are approximately 14,700, would anybody like to hazard a guess as to how many more years that is?

King Cannon

Here is the response I got from the club:

Dear Member

Thank you for contacting The Arsenal Membership Department.

You are approximately 20400 on a list of 44000 people in accordance to being offered Silver membership. We are not in a position to say how long you will remain as a Red member as it is dependant on how many Silver memberships get given up from season to season.

I am guessing that Exiled is right though should be app. 10-15k, of course i am hoping for slightly more than that, then I could get my Silver by 2007/08 ;D

DOUBLE-YOU

does the dvd show ant behind the scenes footage like in the dressing room after we beat the mancs in the fa cup or training sessions.

Allyboy

Established Member
It was made before the FA Cup win, but you do get some highlights from training on members day.

Not to burst any persons bubble (I am in the same boat!) but please realise that there will not be 10-15,000 promotions a season to silver membership.

Once the intial batch have been upgraded in 2006, assuming Arsenal stay at the top of the league there will probably only be maybe 100-200 new silver members a year.

Of course the club will not adverise this fact, but I think they could be more transparent, especially over the season ticket waiting list, there really is an impression when you sign up that you probably will only have to wait a couple of years whereas if we stay successful you may never get one at all!!

Top Bottom