• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

05-06 membership pack

Spike

Established Member
Yeah I think you're right Allyboy, this is kinda reinforced when the club say one red member is upgraded to silver member whenever a silver member doesn't renew their membership.

This is why I'm cancelling my red membership and joining junior gunners, whereby I will have access to every game if possible and a chance to be a silver member in 2/3 years time.

Allyboy

Established Member
I noticed that JG seem to automatically upgraded to silver members, I got to admit I feel a bit miffed seeing that there was no equivilant chance when I stopped being one a few years back.

If that is true, a 15 year old could hypothetically join this year and get silver membership for the new stadium over someone who has been on the waiting list for a few years.

Fair play to anyone who has benefited but that just does not seem right to me!

Spike

Established Member
I think it's more like junior gunner -> cannon club -> silver adult

You get to silver adult when you're 18 I think.

rachael-8

Allyboy said:
If that is true, a 15 year old could hypothetically join this year and get silver membership for the new stadium over someone who has been on the waiting list for a few years.

i doubt they'd do that,its obviously not fair on people who have been waiting for a few years

stormtrooper

rachael-8 said:
on th subject of membership,i emaild arsenal yesterday to see where my dad and stepmum were on the waiting list for silver membership, they are approximately 14,700, would anybody like to hazard a guess as to how many more years that is?
im 1,660 something ish on the waiting list so hopefully i will be getting my silver membership for the new ground hopefully that is touch wood

Exiled In Newcastle

Established Member
When the Jr Gunners started I was too old! I did have a 'sixth form card' for a couple of years where you got in at kids prices rather than adult when you were 16-18.

koivu

I got my pack today and am pretty satisfied with it. Just watched the entire interactive DVD which is pretty cool. So amazing watching all of those goals and highlights over the years.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom