• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

1 more year for DB 10

IW8

"There's only one Dennis Bergkamp
Only One Dennis Bergkamp
And we're walking along
Singing along
Walking in a Bergkamp Wonderland"

So when are the Testimonial tickets on sale then!? ;D

Thank goodness they didn't make him go through the same debacle as they did last season!

:clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap

kNiteMare

One of the best signing for the next season definitely. :D

Especially when the youngsters get one more year under the guidance of the iceman. 8)

Fumiharu

To think that ten years just passed along ... certianly its cough** begging a thought or so into ourselves too. I was a kid back 10 years ago and another 10years from now I'll be in the mid thirties... scary. Ya... sounds so long yet so near isnt it?

To have spent a decade of his life at Highbury is pretty normal, but to stir the old boring Arsenal team into life, to brought the interest of foreign starlets into the team, to florish, prospered, crowned, peak and continue defying the time and gravity, that's gotta our dear DM10, the man I stand and salute, embrace and smack his arse for a true GREAT piece of history with Arsenal.

Thank you Dennis.

Latest posts

Top Bottom