• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

1 to ponder...your thoughts please

BreakAway

a really scary mind,in fact i have no idea,but if it's true,i don't know what to do,i really want arsenal win the champion league,but i really don't want professor go.i don't hope so

Mbaki Mutahaba

Established Member
I think the stadium project is much more important to Wenger than winning the CL because once its all done with he knows for sure sometime in the future even if we win the CL with a different coach, he would have been the primary person who put the foundation. Its more important for him to leave a real life legacy and and I believe stadium completion is more important to him then CL. Otherwise he would not have let the Vieira and he would have delayed the process of building the new arsenal generation because it is obvious we are less likely to win the CL this year then the previous 3 years.

MK5

Courier said:
It probably has a bit to do with it, but I think the freedom, security and POWER he now wealds at the club has a bit to play as well, he is intelligent enough to know that though clubs like Madrid may have been interested he would no doubt have very little control or security there just ask Qeeros :lol:

here here :wink:

Exactly what I was going to say. Wenger keep pointing out that his players have it a lot better here than they would have at Real Madrid or Milan where the game's more about politics and people stabbing each other in the back than anything else. AW knows he can do whatever he wants here and probably wouldn't get sacked unless we were relegated.
Apart from that I think he's a very loyal man and having brought every single player (well except Bergy) to the club and been the one who started the whole Ashburton Grove project there's no way he would leave us.

Top Bottom