10 away credits for west ham...wtf??

Discussion in 'Arsenal Talk' started by Henry's Girl, Aug 23, 2005.

1. James

James New Member Elite

:lol:

2. Henry's Girl

Henry's Girl New Member

The thread said " 10 credits for West ham", how the **** is that rubbish jinn?

Considering this is an arse forum, west ham is a team we're playing everyone shd know.
    I apologised the one liner post wasnt all that good but the title pretty much explained the thread and USArsenal, u cld have given me the chance to explain before you locked it (but hey, i'm public enemy no.1 and dnt have any good thing to say ;D )

I understand some fans dnt live in the UK but this is not the first time the word "credit" is being mention in the same sentence with an opponent team, so i dnt get why ppl were acting dumb.

Anyway back to the topic, the chelsea game started with 15 credits but went all the away down to 2 cos ppl were chicken they will beat us. I just thought credits are for high ranking teams and west ham is definately not one of them. Hopefully, the credit demand will go go.

3. Henry's Girl

Henry's Girl New Member

I thought its 31

4. Henry's Girl

Henry's Girl New Member

sorry, it is 37.

Ash is right, I need my eyes checked :(

5. Feanor

Feanor New Member

Dork! :D

6. Feanor

Feanor New Member

Not that I want to support PE#1 over a fellow yank but I've never lived in the UK but guessed what the thread was about from the title... :wink: