• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

10 away credits for west ham...wtf??

James

Established Member
YourFriendPaul said:
Yeah totally. I only have 25 credits, and I wanted to buy a +10 buckler and a magical battle axe, but I couldn't even afford to buy a wood sword! WTF? I wish I had more credits. Wha?
:lol:

Henry's Girl

The thread said " 10 credits for West ham", how the **** is that rubbish jinn?

Considering this is an arse forum, west ham is a team we're playing everyone shd know.
I apologised the one liner post wasnt all that good but the title pretty much explained the thread and USArsenal, u cld have given me the chance to explain before you locked it (but hey, i'm public enemy no.1 and dnt have any good thing to say ;D )

I understand some fans dnt live in the UK but this is not the first time the word "credit" is being mention in the same sentence with an opponent team, so i dnt get why ppl were acting dumb.

Anyway back to the topic, the chelsea game started with 15 credits but went all the away down to 2 cos ppl were chicken they will beat us. I just thought credits are for high ranking teams and west ham is definately not one of them. Hopefully, the credit demand will go go.

Henry's Girl

1886 said:
tbh honest i was expecting to this to start off at around the 15 credits mark and lowering to 6 at the very least. £37 for a trip to upton park(istan) though! :x
I thought its 31

Feanor

Established Member
YourFriendPaul said:
Yeah totally. I only have 25 credits, and I wanted to buy a +10 buckler and a magical battle axe, but I couldn't even afford to buy a wood sword! WTF? I wish I had more credits. Wha?

Dork! :D

Feanor

Established Member
Not that I want to support PE#1 over a fellow yank but I've never lived in the UK but guessed what the thread was about from the title... :wink:

Latest posts

Top Bottom