• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

10 years of Arsène Wenger and hopefully 10+ more!

Shadow Moses

Established Member
For those who don't know, 10 years ago today Arsène Wenger joined Arsenal!

Here's to our great manager and the 10 years at Arsenal

Winner:

* 1997-98 FA Premier League
* 1997-98 FA Cup
* 1998 Carling Manager of the Year
* 1998-99 FA Charity Shield
* 1999-00 FA Charity Shield
* 2001-02 FA Premier League
* 2001-02 FA Cup
* 2002 Barclaycard Manager of the Year
* 2002-03 FA Community Shield
* 2002-03 FA Cup
* 2003-04 FA Premier League
* 2004 Barclaycard Manager of the Year
* 2004-05 Community Shield
* 2004-05 FA Cup
* 2005-06 Amsterdam Tournament

_41098790_wenger.jpg

vin de guerre

Mazal Tov Arsène! For sure we Gooners have benefited most over the past tens years. All the best for the next decade!

Thanks Arsène and DD

11vanpersie

theres only oneeeeeee Arsène wenger!!!!!

10 more years 10 more years 10 more years :)

legened...i wanted the emirates to be named after him or at least a stand :) i dread the day when he leaves us :(
thanks Arsène for 10 years of service :D

tifa

He has become a legend in the entire football world . He should not be forgotten by every players who played under his teachings before

qs

Established Member
He's done so much for this Football CLub its unbelievable. The amount of effort and thought he puts into everything. Never before have I known a manager to be so involved in all aspects of the club.

To me he'll always be the greatest.

trisoman

I concede there are times when I wonder why he manages the way he does, he refuses to change his style, etc etc.

And then I look at us, look at our recent past and I blush.

Forza Wenger. He has made us a force, someone to reckon with, and brought a whole new panache to the club. Always grateful, regardless when or how or if he leaves. :)

go49oner

Established Member
We should definitely have statue of him next to the grove, and name a stand after him. That’s ofcos after he retires.

Long live the professor :worthy :worthy

AV Gooner

go49oner said:
We should definitely have statue of him next to the grove, and name a stand after him. That’s ofcos after he retires.

Long live the professor :worthy :worthy

i hope we do, do that because he more than earn and it will show how much the club and the fan really appreciate him. :respect

IBL

Established Member
What a manager, what a pro, what a guy

Supplied us with success and a style of football I never tthought I'd ever see on these shores, here's to another 10 years at the helm

Sol man

Congratulations on your ten years with us Arsène, hopefully 10 more years Arsène.

Just to celebrate the day it would be nice for gooners to post their favourite Arsène quotes, here are three I found humourous.

"He was fast and a good dribbler."The squirrell that invaded the pitch

" Everybody thinks they have the best looking wife at home"directed at Fergie

When asked by the media if he had recieved Fergies apology/congratulation(don't really remember) Arsène said "He must have sent it by horseback, because I haven't got it yet"

daniel

We should all be proud that such a man is in charge of our club. He is a great professional, and a human being. He's become a simbol of Arsenal, maybe the greatest ever... He is for sure amongst the greatest managers in the world and every other can learn from him. Overally one of the best but hen it comes to finding talent, No1.

I'm very proud that he was here for 10 years even though I haven't been a fan for that long. I would love it if he stayed here for at least another 10 years (allthough he said he wouldnt, that it's too much). And when the day comes that he resigns from the manager position, I hope he gets a position in the board... He above all people has deserved it by doing so much for the club...

The man, the mith, the legend.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Long live Le Boss!!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom