• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

10 years of Arsène Wenger and hopefully 10+ more!

9Reyes

The best manager in the world.
Love what he has done for the club and have tremendous respesct for him..

hopefully we'll se you at least the next ten years..

daniel

It's good to see a great rival and a great player like Keane talk with respect about our manager...
"The way they play the game, the way he leads himself - I have to say, the way he keeps his head or he seems to keep his head, even at the start of the season when people were starting to doubt Arsenal - maybe myself being one of them - I thought United would beat them.

"He clearly lives for the game, I will give him that, and all credit to him. I wish him well."''
I especially like this part...

Uri

10 more years...10 more years...10 more years...

thanks Arsène for the great job you have done for us ! please, never stop !

enki

wenger is the reason why i began to watch arsenal. there must be millions of others from all over the world like me. that is the greatest compliment i can give the man. Arsène is god

zievad

enki said:
wenger is the reason why i began to watch arsenal. there must be millions of others from all over the world like me. that is the greatest compliment i can give the man. Arsène is god

Oh, I think he's a little better than that... :D

Josh27

I still remember the day we appointed Wenger, I was just 13 years old. Me and my mates were like 'Arsène whooo?!?". Little did I know he'd go onto revolutionise the club. Absolute legend, it will be a sad, sad day when the man does finally decide to call it a day.

black187

It's kinda hard to put to words what Wenger did for Arsenal.
His charisma, ability to spot talent, ability to get the team to play arguably the best football on the planet, and he did it withouth buying big players.
I have so much respect for the man, he is truly a god's gift to Arsenal.

10 more years. :)

JazzG

Established Member
Absoulte legend, I have doubted him at times but every damn time he has made me eat my words so never again! No other manager could ever do what he has for our club and for me he is one of the most important people we have ever had at our club.

Words just don't do this man justice.

yoinkster

if the fans have anything to say about it he'll be here for another ten years, it's great, he always waves at the fans when we chant his name.

and thats before we've even got to the "Arsène, give us a wave, Arsène, Arsène, give us a wave"

we got another year out of dennis when it looked like he was going to retire so there's no reason why we can't shackle wenger to his manager seat in the dugout !!

F_Henry

Uniquely Brilliant.

I don't think there is anyone in the world that could do what he did. I cannot think of Arsenal without seeing him around.
He completely changed the face of English Football.

What I loved the most is how he proves everyone wrong- his signings, his tactics. Sometimes I get frustrated at his desicions ( When we bought Walcott, Adebayor and Diaby- but no defender which we desperatley needed). But I loved how it worked out well and I was
wrong.

Hope for another 10 years.

oOTruGunNaOo

The best manager around, itll be hard for me when he leaves becaus i dont know anything but wenger and wengerball. Does he have a son we could use ?

vantoure

Arsène

Does any body know if Arsène wenger is married.
i have never heard anythin about his wife

Don Pacifico

Established Member
Re: Arsène

vantoure said:
Does any body know if Arsène wenger is married.
i have never heard anythin about his wife

Last time I checked there wasn't a dating section on this forum...probably sensible. :wink:

Yes he has a wife and a child as is mentioned in the link somewhere above my post.

MUTERI

junialum said:
Thank you Wenger. He was the man who brought me to football. The man who brought me to Arsenal.

The only type of football I have respect for.

enki said:
wenger is the reason why i began to watch arsenal. there must be millions of others from all over the world like me. that is the greatest compliment i can give the man.

That is what I wanted to say, for me, football is Wenger and Wenger is football, when he retires I am not sure if I will continue watching football.

Top Bottom