• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

10 years of Arsène Wenger and hopefully 10+ more!

Grampus_Eight

Tonight class is spelled W-E-N-G-E-R.

Let's keep chanting 10 more years until he signs a lifetime contract.

By the way, what is the longest contract any coach has signed in the recent history of top flight english football?

Arsène Wenger proves Jack Austin's remark, KNOWLEDGE IS POWER, FOR REAL!

By the way, would Famario please switch his/her picture. It's confusing me.

Nutsy

Established Member
Wenger is definitely uniquely brilliant. Japanese eh? wow. I guess that's how he got Inamoto in the first place, or was just a loan, but never appeared in the first team. Shame. ;)

quattro

when wenger does step down it will be after he has taken us to the absolute top and put a plan into action on how we are going to stay there. no doubt about it.

there's only one Arsène Wenger!

KingReyes

Established Member
Probably the greatest thing to ever happen to Arsenal since Chapman in terms of revolutionising the club.

Trophies, new training facilities, world class players, new stadium, the best attacking football in Europe, miracle work in the transfer marketetc etc.

We really have come leaps and bounds in the past 10 years and most of it is down to him. The greatest signing we have ever made and I dread the day he ever leaves.

Absolute legend.

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
hopefuly he breaks Fungus record (if he has the record?) that would be a nice final gesture

GunnerMania

Arsène Wenger - "I tried to watch the sp*rs match on television in my hotel yesterday, but I fell asleep"

Wenger on Ferguson - "He thinks he has the prettiest wife at home"

Arsène Wenger on Ferguson's appology - "it must be coming by horse"

Arsène Wenger - "A football team is like a beautiful woman. When you do not tell her, she forgets she is beautiful."

AW on Henry staying at Arsenal - for the money - "I don't think it's because of my eyes, my beautiful eyes!"

Patrick Vieira on Ruud van Nistlerooy - "Everybody thinks he's a nice guy, but he is a Son of a *****"

bethie

his achievements are well known in this forum and to that, i shall add no more.

what i want to point out however, is his off hand remark on his future plans, how he wants to go to Africa. now imagine fungus or moanwhore... can you imagine them working over there? i think not. he is truly one of a kind and i am so proud to have him as a manager in the club i love the most.

randhawa

One of the biggest qualities of wenger is that how sincere he is to his players. His management is not only about winning but also doing justice with every player's talent. You rarely hear any player saying bad words about him not even Ashley Cole. When awarded World Player of the Year award, Geroge Weah gave all the credit to Wenger at the ceremony.
He said "He made me the footballer I am today." "He taught me to persevere, to live a decent life, and to play fair. He initiated me into European ways, but he understood my African origins and respected them. He let me play my game, my way."
His influence on players is beyond the field of football. Every player who has played under him would realize how lucky they were. I admire this quality of Arsène even more than spotting young talent. It is almost impossible to keep all your players happy and be sincere with their careers in these days footballing world full of controversies. Arsène is a role model for what man management is.

Pigfat

To Arsène (If your reading this...),

Thankyou for EVERYTHING you have done, it's been emotional and i shall continue to tip my hat to you for evermore. As they sing 'There's only 1 Arsène Wenger'....

famous no 10

Established Member
KingReyes said:
Probably the greatest thing to ever happen to Arsenal since Chapman in terms of revolutionising the club.

Trophies, new training facilities, world class players, new stadium, the best attacking football in Europe, miracle work in the transfer marketetc etc.

We really have come leaps and bounds in the past 10 years and most of it is down to him. The greatest signing we have ever made and I dread the day he ever leaves.

Absolute legend.

QFT

gunnertilldeath

Established Member
wenger is a legend and a genius. i think he's the best manager in the game right now. he has truly revolutionalized our club and the game in general. i think he's a true icon of English football and truly deserves every accolade he recieves.

Mr. Hotshot

Established Member
Arsène Wenger,

You not only developed Arsenal but you helped develop football. Yes there were times when we feel that we could have gotten more from you but hey, you're just human. But what you've done to the club is massive. Like I said, you not only develop Arsenal but helped develop football.

Forever Arsène Wenger

Arnie

When i'm not talking about Rap music, I talk about Football, and in the last week i'm glad to say i saw the best that ever did it in both proffesions live!! (Anyone else at that Jay-z concert btw, it was huge!!)

Wenger, genious!!

mindchnger

Sorry, just had to post another because this was so funny to me:

Way back in the days when Arsenal employed Englishmen and nobody had heard of the bespectacled professor masquerading as manager of one of the world’s most famous football clubs, Arsène Wenger was asked by a newspaper to give a view of London from a foreigner’s eye. It asked what he thought of the city and which three landmarks he could name.

Wenger, neither then nor now a lover of anything that distracted him from the serious business of his profession, thought for a moment. “Ah, I have it,” he said, a smile of triumph crossing his face. “I know Highbury, I know the training ground and I know Heathrow.”

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/article/0,,2093-2382790,00.html

Top Bottom