• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

10 years of Arsène Wenger and hopefully 10+ more!

air

I don't want to mess up the tribute thread with this, but since there's no topic...

You see, I'm not so sure about having Wenger on our board of directors. Dein said that he wants Wenger to stay here for life, but just imagine when our new manager finally takes charge.

Instead of making his own decisions, he will be thinking "what would Wenger do?" Then everybody will ask Wenger what he thinks of our team and Arsène will have to put together some polite response even if he thinks we've got it completely wrong.

I'd prefer to see Arsène coach someone else once he's done. Sadly, the club will probably have to take a different direction because no two managers can be exactly the same.

But hopefully that won't be anytime soon.

Top Bottom