• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

100 Great Bergkamp moments

• Thread starter Anonymous
  • Start date
  • Replies 55
  • Views 1,953
A

Anonymous

Right a little challenge for you all.

There is no doubt that Dennis is one of, if not the best players this club has ever had.
He has brought us many many special moments, and if now going into his last season with the club.

This could be this forums tribute to him, list 100 great moments form the non flying dutchman.

You can list more than one, but try and check it has not already been posted.

Come on, the target is 100. That should be easy!

Here goes:

1. The outside of the foot pass to Vieira at the bridge this season. A perfect pass if there ever was one.

Gurgen

Established Member
That goal vs. Sunderland in January '97, when he did that 'Zidane' turn with the ball, got past another defender and shot the ball into the corner standing still. The giggling celebration was brilliant as well :D

shaz

not sure when this is. but it was from a corner, the other player (sorry my memory is ****), crossed it, and it looked like it was heading straight towards the near post, when suddenly bergkamp pops out of nowhere and slots it in.

(i believe we had yellow colours that day)

thegame24

Established Member
Dunno the year, but that great control for his goal against Sp**s

that was gonna be mine it was 95/96 i believe or 96/97 we beat Sp**s 3-1 tony scored too.

btw diving header was against kiev at wembley.

his two debut goals were in 95/96 season against soton.

another moment. against sunderland at highbury, remember his perfect flick pass to suker? we won 4-1 i think im sure it was sundeland

Latest posts

Top Bottom