• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

100 Great Bergkamp moments

• Thread starter Anonymous
  • Start date
  • Replies 55
  • Views 1,954

RocktheCasbah

Established Member
A volley at QPR in his first or second season, cross came in from the right and he slammed it home.

And the rocket at home to Bolton in the last minute of his first season that put us in the UEFA Cup ahead of Sp**s. How times have changed! :lol:

kazu

2003/04 vs Bolton... high pass from edu to db10 on the edge of the box, one touch to kill the ball, run into the box pulling defender away from the ball, on comes pires to curl it into the far post! ;D

Sonic Youth

Arjan said:
http://home.conceptsfa.nl/~elblanco/nederland.htm

the 2 goals against RKC when he was much younger, have a look!

i remember that
jonk and db10 were a great partnership back them
they only finished 3rd in the league though and they moved to inter

another arsenal moment........
that goal away at barnsley, 3 matches before we won the league in 98
a beautiful curl from outside the box

Henry IV

His goal against Sheffield Wednesday in March 1998 when he glided in, unsighted, and slotted an Overmars pass beyond the keeper. Simple, yet exquisite.

His slide rule passes to Ljungberg against Tottenham and West Ham as we closed in on the Double in April 2002.

A

Anonymous

You muppets! You are supposed to number them!!!

Ive just had to count them all, anyway...

35. His elbow on Lomas in the cup tie at Upton Park in 1998. A cracking elbow if I ever saw one. Fantastic!

Come on, there must be 100.

36.... :wink:

hesham

Established Member
His amazing volley to win the Champions Leauge final 04/05 against Real Madrid... we can dream :roll:

CMS

hesham said:
His amazing volley to win the Champions Leauge final 04/05 against Real Madrid... we can dream :roll:

oh yeah........3 years ago or something, i saw one of trezeguets best goals ever............

henry was on the left midfield at the side line and suddenly shot a looooooong perfect pass to trezeguet in the box.....

trezeguet jumped up in the air stretched his leg and foot to the front and while flying he kicked with his stretched foot the ball into the goal.....

would be great to see that again, in the CL final next year, with henry and bergkamp........

thegame24

Established Member
And the rocket at home to Bolton in the last minute of his first season that put us in the UEFA Cup ahead of Sp**s. How times have changed

OH YEA

i remember that, he shattered the cross bar doing that lol. I remember reading it in arsenal mag that month.

AFCG7

Established Member
Beautifully ttaken goal after a superb piece of ball control in the 4-2 loss v Barca in the Chamions League game at Highbury

AFCG7

Established Member
First time pass outside of the right foot to send Petit through to lob Walker vs Sp**s in 98.. or was it 99?

KingReyes

Established Member
40. That through pass to Freddy in the 2001/02 double season.

41. Again to Freddy, throgh pass against West Ham.

42. Through pass to Vieira against Leicester last season at Highbury.

As Henry would say, what is he doing, but when you look again you remember its just Dennis!! Doing what he knows best!

43. the flick to fool the everton defender 2 seasons back...shot straaight at richard wright unfortunately.. when 1 on 1
44. final game of this the pass 2 viera
45. the 2 tries that hit the post against shay given.

46. His 100th goal for the club against Oxford, 2003 FA Cup
47. The winner against Liverpool in 2002, FA cup 4th round at Highbury. Classy team move

I assume the goal against Sp**s you've been talking about was in 1996/7 I believe. Wrighty curled it from the right, Bergy ran to the ball near the far post and with a magnificent first touch he finished off the Sp**s defender and sent a powerful shot to seal our win :D

One of my favourite goals ever, Pure class!!

Top Bottom