• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

1000 points

Armor for Sleep

Established Member
I'm sure as most of you know following our win over Sp**s on Saturday, we now have gathered 1000 league points under Wenger. Heres the breakdown of it:

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1224584/Wenger-grabs-grand-A-breakdown-Arsenal-boss-1-000-Premier-League-points.html?ITO=1490" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... l?ITO=1490</a>

OohtobeaGoonerGal

Established Member
Strangely I felt very moved when I heard about this happening especially at Sp**s.

Especially when it feels like everything is falling into place for a reason, like fate.
E.g. Wenger celebrates a historical 13 yr reign, with his first opponent of his anniversary being against the team he first faced as boss (Blackburn). And then we don't beat West Ham, meaning instead of getting 1002 points by the time we beat Sp**s he got exactly 1000. It also completed a decade unbeaten.

otfgoon

Established Member
I love that fact that after Everton, most of those points have come from Tottenham :mrgreen:

Armor for Sleep

Established Member
OohtobeaGoonerGal said:
Strangely I felt very moved when I heard about this happening especially at Sp**s.

Especially when it feels like everything is falling into place for a reason, like fate.
E.g. Wenger celebrates a historical 13 yr reign, with his first opponent of his anniversary being against the team he first faced as boss (Blackburn). And then we don't beat West Ham, meaning instead of getting 1002 points by the time we beat Sp**s he got exactly 1000. It also completed a decade unbeaten.

Personally i'm not a massive believer in fate but stuff like that does make me think all the same. Its funny how things work out sometimes.

Segway

It's a masssive feat. 1000 points - in the PL! It's hard to grasp such a statistic but it's a shame he didn't manage to convert these points into more trophies.

Top Bottom