• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

119 Years Ago to this day

Aussie

Established Member
119 Years ago to this day Arsenal Football Club then known as Dial Square played its first ever game against Eastern Wanderers and won 6-0. So amongst all the *****ing and moaning granted most is warrented I thought we may as well celeberate a sport of Birthday for Arsenal.

As a club we have pretty much climbed every mountain there is to climb and done it with sheer class. So Cheers Arsenal for all the good times you have given me and here's to many more.

Edit : Well auctually we played our first game on the 11th of December but I was far to hungover to realize this.

Aussie

Established Member
Yeah there were only 5 People that viewed the game. Gunner4Eva and I happen to be two of those people. Didnt we have an atmosphere back then mate!

Im not sure but Exiled may have even played! He is certaintly old enough to have.

KingReyes

Established Member
Aussie said:
Yeah there were only 5 People that viewed the game. Gunner4Eva and I happen to be two of those people. Didnt we have an atmosphere back then mate!

Im not sure but Exiled may have even played! He is certaintly old enough to have.

Well I should have been there but you forgot to pass by for me you little ****.

Aussie

Established Member
KingReyes said:
Aussie said:

Well I should have been there but you forgot to pass by for me you little c**t.

Yeah sorry bout that once again. But the wheels on my horse and cart were getting very rickety and I didnt think they would make it round to yours and to the game.

PS - Who is the dickhead with the bigmouth who just put $100 on Portsmouth to beat the yids tonight!

goonerwarsh

Established Member
And a wonderful game it was, why Martin Keown was just 21 at the time, and put in a sterling performance against the Eastern Wanderers offence.

I distinctly remember the post game interview with the Wanderers star striker Rupert McRosendale. When asked about playing against a competitor such as Martin Keown, he gave us an insight into what was said between the two players on the pitch, where young Keown informed him in no uncertain terms that "he was about to get his f**king legs done in!"

IBL

Established Member
I think that c*nt Sheringham was playing for the scums down the road....or several miles north back then.

Top Bottom