• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

15 Arsenal Players called for World Cup duty

banzai999

err they not forgot a few poeple, like mad jens for germany, freddie for sweeden cant think of any more at the mo

USArsenal

H.Y.I.C.
realistically, we will only have

Henry
Pires (maybe)
Toure
Eboue
Fabregas
Reyes
Sol
Cole
Walcott (maybe)
RvP
Adebayor
Gilberto (probably)

max of 12 to the WC.. could be as little as 9.. (Pires & Walcott & Giberto may or may not actually make it to the WC)

the other ones are not being called up to WC Duty (Poom, Hleb & Flamini).. just for Friendly matches to helo OTHER teams get ready for the WC

even at a minimum of 9, something that looks good... if all 12 go, even better..

USArsenal

H.Y.I.C.
banzai999 said:
err they not forgot a few poeple, like mad jens for germany, freddie for sweeden cant think of any more at the mo
ooh, forgot about those... ****

max of 14, minimum of 11.. even better

Chicago

USArsenal said:
thought of one more.. Senderos

max of 15, minimum of 12.. he's definitely going

djourou might go to although I'm not sure if he'd feature, I thihnk he could definitely get a bench spot.

Gunner4life09

France:
Henry, Pires

Switzerland:
Senderos, Djourou

Togo:
Adebeyuer

Ivory Coast:
Eboue, Toure

England:
Sol, Cole, Wallcot

Germany:
Lehman

Spain:
Fabregas, Reyes

Brazil:
Gilberto

Holland:
RVP

Sweden:
Freddie

kamikaze80

Established Member
basically, the only players in our regular squad not going are hleb (cos belarus sucks), lauren (cos hes retired, but he'd definitely be in if cameroon made it), clichy, almunia and flamini.

pretty impressive.

Ricky_AFC

Well done to all the lads they deserve. Lets all hope they all do really well, England win it and Theo makes an impact. That'd make us all happy eh :wink:

Dougan17

it should also be mentioned that clichy and flamini are going to the youth world championships before the world cup

nazo

Established Member
Anyone know a link to ALL the squads for the world cup? Also is Pires 100% in the squad or what?

On topic, 14+ players is a good amount imo. If only Belarus made the world cup. Hleb deserves to play in at least one.

Surprise is, the most called players from our team to a NT is England. That would shut some idiots up.

it should also be mentioned that clichy and flamini are going to the youth world championships before the world cup

Congrats to them. Flamini deserves this for everything he has done with us.

adjie

USArsenal said:
Gilberto (probably)
...Giberto may or may not actually make it to the WC)

Are you sure ? I know Emerson slightly a favourite above him.
Do you think O'Silva (and Emerson) League and CL performance
will not be considered ?

kashif_wattoo

Ricky_AFC said:
Well done to all the lads they deserve. Lets all hope they all do really well, England win it and Theo makes an impact. That'd make us all happy eh :wink:

well i for one and many other non-english gooners won't be supporting England's cause at this world cup 8) but ofcourse all of us would be glad and proud if sol, cashley and Theo have a great world cup :roll: especially Theo!!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom