• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

17 players released

thegame24

Established Member
Kanu, Wiltord and papa :(

sad to see them go.

we better buy some top quality player to replace wiltord and kanu, ive had enough of signing ****ing 16 year olds who will just end up being released.

jonmoody61

new premiership record:

Arsenal and Leicester have released the most amount of players in a close season: 17 players

wowzers :shock:

A

Anonymous

So what's going to happen to Jeffers?

Are we all in agreement we're going to flap his wings and use him as transport for European games?

A

Anonymous

Oh silly me, Jeffers doesn't have wings!! I mean Jeffers EARS!!

We could twsit them round tight and let them go and fly and break the sound barrier - vooosh.

Maybe Bergkamp would break his fear of flying if it so fast.

Bergkamp commented - "I am scared of flying but travelling by EarPower I can handle".

jonmoody61

:lol: quality stuff there boba

he will probably make some ****ty move to WBA soon or someone else - or run his contract if no one wants him. rot in the reserves

shame for him

he just couldnt hack quality, beautiful football

gunnertilldeath

Established Member
that list represents a ****load of money freed up on the wage bill!! good stuff. hopefully, that money can pay hargreaves' wages.

timberford

yeah role in the new signings. can't say i think arsenal will miss those lads too much in this new era!

but big respect and thanks to martin keown. what a legend!

A.Hussain

if ali doesnt cut it for us, we should move in for robinho. i carnt get me mind of the fact that he will be the next ronaldinho

A

Anonymous

thank god, kanu is one of the them. i am sad wiltord is going. could come back to haunt us.

was a key player in the squad and very much unappreciated by the fans

GOOD LUCK WILTORD :mrgreen:

Another thing why wasn't big ears included in the 17. :eek:ops:

KingReyes

Established Member
i think its those players that are out of contract that were releases. I think Jeffers would bring in a transfer fee. A small one at least :roll:

PolishGooner

BobaFett said:
So what's going to happen to Jeffers?

Are we all in agreement we're going to flap his wings and use him as transport for European games?

We wont release Jeffers because Wenger wants to sell him and earn something. What a sensless signing. I told you Jeffers wouldnt be a good move.

Sad to see stepanovs go, he is really good defender for the bench

PolishGooner

va_va_voom said:
PolishGooner said:
Sad to see stepanovs go, he is really good defender for the bench

Yeah, but a terrible defender on the pitch!!!!

But better than Cygan. And why do you say he is terrible? He had terrible game at Old Trafford but excellent vs Newcastle

Top Bottom