• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

19/20 Player Awards

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
It's the journalists who voted for it, so it's basically meaningless. A lot of these journalists have to curry favour with certain teams and players in order to get exclusives etc, so obviously that leads to biases towards English players etc.

These awards a bit pointless really. Everyone knows KDB is the best player in the league, same way everyone knows Messi is the best player in the world. An award voted by journalists doesn't really change that.

dashsnow17

Trusted ⭐
I mean the fact that Rashford got 3rd place is even more alarming tbh. He's had a decent season, but 3rd best player? It just tells you that it's obviously not only about what the player does on the pitch.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
I mean the fact that Rashford got 3rd place is even more alarming tbh. He's had a decent season, but 3rd best player? It just tells you that it's obviously not only about what the player does on the pitch.
Henry Winter explicitly said off the pitch achievements come into consideration:
Captain of the champions, midfield driving force and lead organiser of #PlayersTogether, raising millions for NHS and key workers so scores heavily on FWA “precept and example”.

dashsnow17

Trusted ⭐
Henry Winter explicitly said off the pitch achievements come into consideration:
Captain of the champions, midfield driving force and lead organiser of #PlayersTogether, raising millions for NHS and key workers so scores heavily on FWA “precept and example”.

Ummm Hector's right here planting trees yo, where's his nomination, you cowards??

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Credit to him but that has nothing ti do with football and his performance on pitch. Hector done more also in last few years he should have been considered

Reactions: A_G

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
It's the journalists who voted for it, so it's basically meaningless.

I don't know...2002 PFA winner Horseface, 2002 FWA winner Robert Pires...2006 PFA winner Slippy Gerrard, 2006 FWA winner Thierry Henry...I know which set were the better players in those years, and it ain't the PFA one!

The award has lost it's luster since they give it to Giggsy in 2009, just because he hadn't won it before :lol:

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

I think Carragher spoke to Mane on the pitch on Wednesday and told him he’s the player of the season for him.
Despite stats and the public mostly rating Salah over Mane, I find Mane to be almost unplayable. His technique is sensational for a wide man, maybe the most talented African since Eto’0 for me.

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

Ummm Hector's right here planting trees yo, where's his nomination, you cowards??

What trees?

full

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

The thing is there was pretty much a campaign to get Henderson named player of the year since all the the way back in the first half of the season. It was decided very early he was gonna be player of the year.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Despite stats and the public mostly rating Salah over Mane, I find Mane to be almost unplayable. His technique is sensational for a wide man, maybe the most talented African since Eto’0 for me.

Over Yaya? Absolute don he was.

Speaking of Yaya....

690.jpg

All this for a title winning side as well, absolutely incredible season. Could maybe understand it going to Suarez that year as he was ridiculous but instead they gave it to a washed up Stevie G.

Clown show.

Top Bottom