• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

1st pictures of new kit (from arsenal.com)

Artillero

kitlaunch2006_b.jpg

Gurgen

Established Member
Looks great, notice the sleeves are like they should be Tony Montana :wink:

We'll make this the official new kit thread.

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
MAn I would much rather have had just emirates on the front. But the badge is back on the side atleast don't like my kit with the badge in the middle

Spike

Established Member
Which means the images floating around last year were indeed legitimate.

I like the styling, it's simple and suits us.

rednwhitearmy

Resident Noob
I agree. It is mindblowingly good!
I LOVE THE WHITE SOCKS! they look amazing!
i am buying one July 18! haha

love you all
jordie!

oOTruGunNaOo

Artillero said:
Looks clean, no huge 02 and love white socks.

I liked our O2 sign....fly emirates takes up too much ofd the shirt and 02 was simple....but apart from that i like the jersey.....i read the article on arsenal.com and it said we wud have fly emirates to commemorate the first season....will we be goin back to o2 after this?

Spike

Established Member
No, we'll be having 'Fly Emirates' on the shirt for another seven years, until our shirt sponsorship ends.

yonatan

Love it! I think this could mean something about Ash's future, you don't have players in ads that are gonna be leaving you.

Of course, the more likely possibility is that I'm just reading too much into it.

asajoseph

Established Member
To be honest, I'm not so keen - there's nothing particularly distinctive about it, a pub team could rock up looking like that.

Not an ugly kit, by any means, but it really doesn't excite me.

EJub

That's right, the old photo was dead on. Judging by the collar style and the red on the end of the sleeve, this is a cookie cutter from the current Brasil shirt.

Where is Ashley in the photo? Theo is the only English player.

Spike

Established Member
asajoseph said:
To be honest, I'm not so keen - there's nothing particularly distinctive about it, a pub team could rock up looking like that.

Not an ugly kit, by any means, but it really doesn't excite me.

The only thing that doesn't do it for me is the gold stripes - apart from that, it's a very traditional Arsenal shirt.

Top Bottom