• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

1st pictures of new kit (from arsenal.com)

jester

Established Member
lol, they might as well have just shown us the kit,

i love it, its getting me excited already.
and loving theo standing there pretending to be all important.
theo is a marketing tool for us already, he already has the young fans

and its good to see kolo becoming bigger.

jester

Established Member
'The shirt design, retro in style, also includes an Emirates Stadium label to commemorate the Club’s first season at our magnificent new home'

so yeah, the 'leaked' photo was real.

i agree with Spike, dont really like the gold.

biglunn

Very very smart.

Back to basics, simple, unlike some of the fussy looking fakes going round. Ill be putting my order in!

jester

Established Member
quick question: is it photoshopped, i mean their heads, because walcott looks big. he's our smallest player yet he looks the same size as mad jens (who by the way gets a cool kit)

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

asajoseph said:
To be honest, I'm not so keen - there's nothing particularly distinctive about it, a pub team could rock up looking like that.

Not an ugly kit, by any means, but it really doesn't excite me.

My exact thoughts.

asajoseph

Established Member
Keeper kit looks much better than the Orange monstrosity from previous seasons' photographs.

Not sure what it is that I don't like about the kit really, but I think the sponsor's logo is especially ugly...

fabtastic

i love it - i suppose it looks better without the long sleves because on the original picture posted the long sleves made it look sick, but now after seeing that i really like it :D

p.s. but we are outside highbury, shouldnt we be outside emirates, even though it isnt finished :?:

Army of Me

Established Member
think i'll wait until i see a clearer picture before passing judgement, from that picture it looks like pyjamas.

this whole retro thing is pissing me off, move on, we've been hanging around the 70s, 80s and 90s for too long, can't we have something new?

Seabass

I think it looks rather good. It's nice to get back to basics. However, I do miss the old collars.. I'm just not a fan of the way that part of the shirt looks now.

flaunt

Ditto pha2er.

I'll wait for the official launch to see if I like it. I'm not too excited about it mind you, but it's still an Arsenal jersey. I'll love it to bits if you gave me one. :)

I think Nike's designers are getting way lazy. Adidas (and various other kit/shoe makers) have stolen marketshare on them with more exciting designs.

Stop making watches and start making good kits Nike!

sabret00the

Established Member
I thought Emirates promised to change their logo for us? ****ing back stabbers :p

Not a bad kit, but my personal opinion is **** retro, we just had a season of extreme retro, what happened to setting new trends like the blue vomit shirt, that was immense, even the blue away kit just gone was nice and stylish. oh well, if the search still worked i'd have dug up the old kit thread, as it goes, i'll just be patient for an unblurred pick.

Harding

Looks great!

the new kit looks great, glad to have the red n white back must admit! new kit, new stadium, new playmaker....bring em on next season!!!

Emile Heskey's Bitch

simplest designs are always the best.

I love the new kit, it's elegant, stylish and the white socks are back which is great coz i hated the red ones.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
I like the new kit very much. This years hasnt been that good.

Now we're back to simple red&white... yeah...

hesham

Established Member
Very Retro,
Dont like it TBH, it looks like someone's PJ's with that gold strip.
Might change my mind though once it comes out

ashwin_eats

White socks. Thank god its back. Never really liked the kit with the red current socks. But the new kit is not bad at all.

Latest posts

Top Bottom