• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

1st pictures of new kit (from arsenal.com)

nORg@

In the beginning I didn't like the new kitty but when I saw reyes and toure with the shirt I was impresst and I start to like it , maybe it's because of the red and white I dont know but I like it very much now....

Cruisio

Established Member
The new kit looks pretty much like the one in your avatar noRg@, that being the reason why I still don't really like it. Training kit looks nice though

Harding

a little off topic but is anyone else eager to see rosicky with an arsenal jersey on? when will we see him possing with his number 7 shirt in front of the cameras? weve seen the future legend with a scarf lets see him with the jersey! 8)

Jidex

Wasnt sure bout the new kit at first, absolutely lovin it now though. The Arsenal definately belong in the red and white. Still think i prefer the 04/05 shirt though

Mark

Established Member
I liked the look of the new kit in those earlier pictures, but seeing the game today, the players look kind of weird in them. I'm sure I'll get used to it, but for now I'm not so keen and for the first time in years, I don't think I'll be buying it.

cubbz_th14

yey ! i just ordered my new shirt today, opted to go for henry 14 this time - all my previous shirts have been un-numbered - cant wait to receive it now 8)

lazyfreak

Will Cesc's jersey stil have "Fabregas" at the back or will it have "Cesc" like what he had during the world cup?

Artillero

lazyfreak said:
Will Cesc's jersey stil have "Fabregas" at the back or will it have "Cesc" like what he had during the world cup?

It will be Fabregas.

I dont know why or how he had Cesc in the world cup as him and his family said his nickname is not Cesc but Sesc (or something similar).

Jameel46

Established Member
Artillero said:
lazyfreak said:

It will be Fabregas.

I dont know why or how he had Cesc in the world cup as him and his family said his nickname is not Cesc but Sesc (or something similar).

they actually do call him 'cesc' because it's short for 'francesc' (his first name), don't know why you think his nickname is sesc (sounds the same anyway)

bojed

AM Resident Joker #1
Artillero said:
lazyfreak said:

It will be Fabregas.

i think maybe the english FA is really strict with the rules and doesn't allow nicknames to be used in the domestic league as well as for the england national team...

perhaps ronaldo assis de moreira can potray a good example for this...

or as we all know...

ronaldinho...

Artillero

Jameel46 said:
Artillero said:
lazyfreak said:

It will be Fabregas.

they actually do call him 'cesc' because it's short for 'francesc' (his first name), don't know why you think his nickname is sesc (sounds the same anyway)

Francesc is the Catalan version for the Spanish "Francisco"

It can be shortened to either Sesc or Cesc.

I remember seeing an interview with Feabregas dad and he was joking about him having the incorrect name on the shirt at the world cup as since a little boy his family / friends have called him Sesc.

The interview was posted on these forums but cant find it now, worth a watch as funny when the father describes Fabregas as 'too polite' to correct the error Arsenal and Spain have made.

:D

seb_afc

Established Member
went to get mine on sat and the shop was too full so thought fk it, anyway went down my local sports shop and they had it at 30 quid! so i got henry 14 for 35 quid. result!

AFCG7

Established Member
35 quid.. thats a friggin bargain there man.. where's your local sports shop? My cousin is in England i'd send her there straight away! :D

Buying from arsenal.com and shipping it here will set me back £62.

jester

Established Member
the quality of this kit isnt that high.
if you havent bought it yet make sure you check the arsenal badge, some are wonkey, stitched terrbily etc.

Top Bottom