• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

1st pictures of new kit (from arsenal.com)

alibey

Hey guys, need advice about ordering the new shirt.

What size should I buy, 1.78m tall, 68-70 kg. L - I supose.

alibey

Whats the cheapest sports shop in London where can I get the shirt? Give me address please, becouse friend of mine is getting there these days, so I can tell him to get me one.

Jameel46

Established Member
don't you guys think it would've looked much better like this

homedg4.jpg

awayox9.jpg

(thanks to Bauk for the pictures)

hujja

Established Member
Jameel46 said:
don't you guys think it would've looked much better like this

homedg4.jpg

awayox9.jpg

(thanks to Bauk for the pictures)

It definitely looks better than our current kit (which is good too).

It would look even better if there were no words, just a larger version of that Emirates logo.

RocktheCasbah

Established Member
goonerz49 said:
explain to me what is wrong with asking a question about our kit suppliers in a thread about our kit?

The word Nike disappeared from the Nike logo so long ago it was probably before you were born, it's completely irrelevant.

RocktheCasbah said:
goonerz49 said:
explain to me what is wrong with asking a question about our kit suppliers in a thread about our kit?

The word Nike disappeared from the Nike logo so long ago it was probably before you were born, it's completely irrelevant.
i'm sorry but asking whether we should have just the emirates logo on our shirts rather than 'fly emirates' is just as irrelevant. i understand that if you take a dislike to someone you are more likely to pick them up on silly questions etc but this is a bit over the top.

goonerz49: the nike tick by itself looks better in my opinion; having nike written above makes it look dated.

N!

George Benjamin said:
RocktheCasbah said:
goonerz49 said:

i'm sorry but asking whether we should have just the emirates logo on our shirts rather than 'fly emirates' is just as irrelevant. i understand that if you take a dislike to someone you are more likely to pick them up on silly questions etc but this is a bit over the top.

goonerz49: the nike tick by itself looks better in my opinion; having nike written above makes it look dated.

not really, the lettering with the nike tick was abolished about 11 years ago. So there is basically no point in asking that question, Becuase it was scrapped so long ago.

and the Debating on wther the Arabic on the Emirates sponsor IS relavant, because the kit has only just been released, we can argue as to wether it would have looked better as it was, or as Jameel46/Bauk posted.

And lay off the mods as well, they do a fantastic job in clearing up the mess, which, unfotunatley, most of the A-M members (including me) seem to post everywhere, with no thought as to what the consequences would be.

And i think that the Arabic would look a bit better, but i suppose it would cost more, as the arabic symbol would need more work on it.

Nath_<3_Arsenal said:
George Benjamin said:
RocktheCasbah said:
goonerz49 said:

not really, the lettering with the nike tick was abolished about 11 years ago. So there is basically no point in asking that question, Becuase it was scrapped so long ago.

and the Debating on wther the Arabic on the Emirates sponsor IS relavant, because the kit has only just been released, we can argue as to wether it would have looked better as it was, or as Jameel46/Bauk posted.

And lay off the mods as well, they do a fantastic job in clearing up the mess, which, unfotunatley, most of the A-M members (including me) seem to post everywhere, with no thought as to what the consequences would be.

And i think that the Arabic would look a bit better, but i suppose it would cost more, as the arabic symbol would need more work on it.
so talking about the sponser logo changing design is relevant but maker logo isn't? ok fair enough, but i feel a question on the design of the kit is a fair one, and nike still use the design with nike written above on apparell in their stores, just because it hasnt been used on a kit in a while doesn't mean it can't be brought back.

I'm not laying into the mods, i debated whether laying into a member for asking a design question was. i'm not analysing the job they do, calm down

Latest posts

Top Bottom