1st pictures of new kit (from arsenal.com)

Discussion in 'Arsenal Talk' started by Artillero, Jun 19, 2006.

1. goonerz49

goonerz49 New Member

yea my local sports shop is selling for £31 i thought that was a bargain

2. alibey

alibey New Member

Hey guys, need advice about ordering the new shirt.

What size should I buy, 1.78m tall, 68-70 kg. L - I supose.

3. mjp81

mjp81 New Member

Medium, mate. I'm 6ft 2in (1.85m) tall, 80kg and medium fits me like a glove.

4. Tarek

Tarek New Member

Well Fabregas has "cescy" as his MSN screen name...

5. King_Henry_14

King_Henry_14 New Member

... whats the address ?? ie "cescfabregas@hotmail.??

6. Jackus

Jackus New Member

You really think its around for the public? :?

Duhh... :lol:

I got Cesc 4 on the back of mine on Saturday. :)

7. Tarek

Tarek New Member

Lol sorry mate can't tell you.

8. King_Henry_14

King_Henry_14 New Member

Well Fabregas has "cescy" as his MSN screen name...

how would he know this ???? if he didnt have the address ?

9. alibey

alibey New Member

Whats the cheapest sports shop in London where can I get the shirt? Give me address please, becouse friend of mine is getting there these days, so I can tell him to get me one.

10. Jameel46

Jameel46 New Member

don't you guys think it would've looked much better like this

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

(thanks to Bauk for the pictures)

11. goonerz49

goonerz49 New Member

do you lot prefer just a plain nike tick or the tick with nike written above it?

12. RocktheCasbah

RocktheCasbah New Member Elite

And you asked why you're unpopular with the Moderators... :roll:

13. goonerz49

goonerz49 New Member

what's wrong with that question?

14. hujja

hujja New Member

It definitely looks better than our current kit (which is good too).

It would look even better if there were no words, just a larger version of that Emirates logo.

15. goonerz49

goonerz49 New Member

explain to me what is wrong with asking a question about our kit suppliers in a thread about our kit?

16. RocktheCasbah

RocktheCasbah New Member Elite

The word Nike disappeared from the Nike logo so long ago it was probably before you were born, it's completely irrelevant.

17. JMT

JMT New Member

18. George Benjamin

George Benjamin New Member

i'm sorry but asking whether we should have just the emirates logo on our shirts rather than 'fly emirates' is just as irrelevant. i understand that if you take a dislike to someone you are more likely to pick them up on silly questions etc but this is a bit over the top.

goonerz49: the nike tick by itself looks better in my opinion; having nike written above makes it look dated.

19. N!

N! New Member

not really, the lettering with the nike tick was abolished about 11 years ago. So there is basically no point in asking that question, Becuase it was scrapped so long ago.

and the Debating on wther the Arabic on the Emirates sponsor IS relavant, because the kit has only just been released, we can argue as to wether it would have looked better as it was, or as Jameel46/Bauk posted.

And lay off the mods as well, they do a fantastic job in clearing up the mess, which, unfotunatley, most of the A-M members (including me) seem to post everywhere, with no thought as to what the consequences would be.

And i think that the Arabic would look a bit better, but i suppose it would cost more, as the arabic symbol would need more work on it.

20. George Benjamin

George Benjamin New Member

so talking about the sponser logo changing design is relevant but maker logo isn't? ok fair enough, but i feel a question on the design of the kit is a fair one, and nike still use the design with nike written above on apparell in their stores, just because it hasnt been used on a kit in a while doesn't mean it can't be brought back.

I'm not laying into the mods, i debated whether laying into a member for asking a design question was. i'm not analysing the job they do, calm down