• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

1st pictures of new kit (from arsenal.com)

Canuck

Established Member
the image linked in the first post has been changed on Arsenal.com. Hence the logo rather than the shirt ad appears.

goonerz49

i think what RocktheCasbah meant to say was "goonerz49 i don't like you" wasn't it RocktheCasbah? and by the way i said "do you lot prefer" it was just out of curiosity, i wasn't saying nike will use the word above the logo, and RocktheCasbah if you look around you'll see that nike have started using the retro nike word above the logo again recently, so they haven't stoped using it since before i was born.

KNVPersie

I love the new kits. I really liked last season's kits too, but it's nice to be back to the red with white sleeves.

Gurgen

Established Member
Just got it in the mail, surprised how thick the material is, sweating like an ox in the thing :lol:

RaptorX

Is it possible to buy the Kids Long Sleeve in the Armory (Emirates Stadium Shop)?

And is there any other offline stores that sell the long sleeve?

Swish

Established Member
glad to hear it, otherwise you would get some mega stick off here and you would be a disowned gooner in glasgow due to you making us all look like a laughing stock up in the highlands ;)

Swish

Established Member
nah, im just making fun dont worry :)

The guys on here seem like a great bunch, so im sure you'll fit in mate.

Latest posts

Top Bottom