• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

1st pictures of new kit (from arsenal.com)

jester

Established Member
from arsenal.com
This will be used during seasons 2006/2007 and 2007/2008. As a direct result of the commemorative strip only being used for one full season, the Club will be reversing the trend for the existing yellow away strip so it will be the first choice away strip for two full seasons (2005/2006 and 2006/2007). The sponsor will change on this during 2006/2007. The same applies to the second choice change blue kit, which will remain as the second choice change kit throughout season 2006/2007, albeit with a different sponsor.
ok?

i dont like the bit it says 'reversing the trend so the away kit will be used for two seasons' i think the away kit should always be used for two seasons so the clu can alternate between bringing out a new kit home/away every season. sod buying a new away kit every season from next year

goonerz49

jester said:
from arsenal.com
This will be used during seasons 2006/2007 and 2007/2008. As a direct result of the commemorative strip only being used for one full season, the Club will be reversing the trend for the existing yellow away strip so it will be the first choice away strip for two full seasons (2005/2006 and 2006/2007). The sponsor will change on this during 2006/2007. The same applies to the second choice change blue kit, which will remain as the second choice change kit throughout season 2006/2007, albeit with a different sponsor.
ok?

i dont like the bit it says 'reversing the trend so the away kit will be used for two seasons' i think the away kit should always be used for two seasons so the clu can alternate between bringing out a new kit home/away every season. sod buying a new away kit every season from next year

ok fair play for finding that, i didn't know that they'd said that about the 3rd shirt but i saw somewhere that awe will get a new 3rd shirt just for the champions league, remember 98 the one off blue shirt against lens? and like i said no major team uses a shirt for more then 2 seasons it does not happen, but i might be wrong we'll have to wait and see

jester

Established Member
apology excepted :D
i only think its because the last 2 home shirts were used for one season only.
but surely it'll mean next year two kits will be brought out? an away shirt and a third choice kit? it would have made sense to bring out a new 3rd this year.
i think it should go
season 1: bring out home
season 2: bring out new away, use home
season 3: bring out new home, also a new 3rd, use away
season 4: bring out new away, use home and 3rd
season 5: bring out new home, use away and 3rd
etc etc, alternate bringing out a new home and away every year, with a 3rd kit coming out every 3 yrs.

Swish

Established Member
hippo,

if you paid extra for the shirt, send it back and get them to stick the name on it, or at least ask for a refund.

Stick the receipt/email with it as well however and ring them up tomorrow to let them know.

ngscottuk

They forgot to number my shorts so i sent them a email and they said to return with receipt and also put the postage receipt with shorts and they will refund the postage fee too. They must of been really busy.

th14fan

Don't ever buy anything from sellers from Thailand. Took me 2 1/2months to get my money back. Terrible experience. Can't blame them though. My fault as I should have known not to buy from Ebay. You get what you pay for.

PacerAdi

I have been on a few trips to Thailand with my footy team. They make tons of replica kits out there, all illegal of course, but mostly very good quality, authentic looking and dirt cheap. You can barter down to about 5 quid or less! Still, no matter how good they are, they're not the real thing and even though the price of the real thing is extortionate these days I feel good as a supporter to know that the cash is going to the club.

I would still advise a trip to Thailand with your footy team though. Ahem.

DaViEsW

I ordered the new home kit on Arsenal's site on July 3rd, they debited my account on July 13th.

No shirt has arrived. The Online Store appears to have no contact number. What do I do? I kind of would like that £61 back.

brianodom

PacerAdi said:
I have been on a few trips to Thailand with my footy team. They make tons of replica kits out there, all illegal of course, but mostly very good quality, authentic looking and dirt cheap. You can barter down to about 5 quid or less! Still, no matter how good they are, they're not the real thing and even though the price of the real thing is extortionate these days I feel good as a supporter to know that the cash is going to the club.

I would still advise a trip to Thailand with your footy team though. Ahem.

most are actually made from that neck of the woods..

i bought my kit from EBAY and it was the authentic jersey from nike believe it or not..
when dealing with sellers on ebay look at their list of buyers and ratings ask them(the buyers from the seller) a question about the person you're buying from thats what i did and bang got an authentic Arsenal jersey nike tags and all ..all by doing some investigating :lol:

Canuck

Established Member
because of the Highbury Commemerative kit, they've kept the same 2nd kit and changed the 1st kit. If we'd had a regular Red&White kit last season then we would have seen a new 2nd kit this summer.
As it is we'll most likely have this new Red&White for 2 seasons and have a new 2nd kit next season.
So enjoy the return of the Red&White and you'll have a new away kit next season.

Top Bottom