• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

1st pictures of new kit (from arsenal.com)

-thierry-

Hmm, It seems the big AW has too many class players. Ok, on my shirt do i get RVP, Fabregas, Toure, Henry or some sort of tribute to Dennis?

Any help would be appreciated :D

Mostarac

Established Member
Love our new kits, they are really beautiful, and certainly the best looking kit in the Premier League.

Canuck

Established Member
I'm very very happy with my shirt.
Super comfortable and looks great. I don't even mind the Fly Emirates.

el jefe

Though I hated them at first, the gold stripes really do look good when you'e actually wearing the shirt. This is my favourite kit since the last JVC kit.

Rahul

-thierry- said:
Hmm, It seems the big AW has too many class players. Ok, on my shirt do i get RVP, Fabregas, Toure, Henry or some sort of tribute to Dennis?

Any help would be appreciated :D

i got wengers name printed with a 49 on the back :D :)

apollo

goonerz49 said:
the gold/navy away kit in 2001/02 was the best kit ever.

Same here mate!! , I loved all the blue ones....I was disappointed of our away shirt this season...but I liked the home shirt...and I am really craving the third kit and my guts is telling me that it's gonna be blue YAY!!! :D

AGooner

Great to see us back in the familiar Red. Is it a co-incidence that the three most successful teams in English football history play in Red?

i.e. Charlton, Swindon and Arsenal

Our away kit for this has been released

I love our new home kits.

When I first saw the pictures of the new home kit I didn't like it that much.

However, after wearing the kit myself and then seeing the players in action with the new kit, I started to love the new kit.

I also love that this new kit's Arsenal badge is bigger than previous kits.

Shinobi said:
When will Arsenal.com/the Arsenal store start selling the away kits?

I just found out that our away kit for this season can now be ordered from Arsenal.com and most probaly can also be bought from the new Arsenal shop called the Armoury.

Here is a picture of the kit:

l_away%20s-s%20shirt.jpg

As staded by Arsenal before the away kit for this season is the same as last season but with our new sponser (Emirates Arlines) on the shirts than our previous shirt sponsers 02.

Also here is the link to the Arsenal FC online store, where the away kits can be ordered.

RC8

Established Member
I got my new kit today, I thought it was sensational, I loved the design, and the bigger Arsenal crest is great to take the attention away from the bigger sponsor.

Jidex

Agree with some of the opinions recently shared, didnt much like the new home kit at first, but think it to be excellent now

qs

Established Member
All the Emirates print peeled off my jersey after its first wash. It was in the wash with all my, and my brothers, other jersey which were all grand.

Im very upset about this.

stuart

Established Member
im ashamed to say it but the chelski home kit is amazing but dont worry i aint going to buy it i also love the liverpool kit i think the addidas designs are top class! back on topic i didnt like our kit at first but am coming round to it now, i was a bit dissapointed with the away one being the same,i saw an arsenal kit that looked like inter milans and was told it was the new away kit but obviously not!

Top Bottom