• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

1st pictures of new kit (from arsenal.com)

Jidex

-thierry- said:
Hmm, It seems the big AW has too many class players. Ok, on my shirt do i get RVP, Fabregas, Toure, Henry or some sort of tribute to Dennis?

Any help would be appreciated :D

I'll be getting RVP on mine, love the others you mentioned, but Henry's got enough love, and so does Dennis. But Fabregas, and Rvp are our future, and they need all the love and support we can give them.

Notice you posted this a while ago, which name did you go for?

has anyone else had trouble with the sponser peeling off the shirt i have taken minne back and there was about 50 others that had also been returned !!

Yeah I'm having the same issue, but it's only slight (a few cracks appearing in the a of emirates, haven't looked too closely), and this is after maybe 2 machine washes and 1 hand wash >:/. I'll wait til it gets a bit more noticeable then take it back.

SJ

Does anyone know if they are now making the XXXL shirts, i was told they would be made later in the year but have still not had any luck finding one.

Thanks
SJ

Alfonso

Established Member
SJ said:
Does anyone know if they are now making the XXXL shirts, i was told they would be made later in the year but have still not had any luck finding one.

Thanks
SJ

why are you getting one for Minty? Is it some sort of consolation prize for conning him out of his money?

tsk tsk.

Don Pacifico

Established Member
Alfonso said:
SJ said:

Thanks
SJ

why are you getting one for Minty? Is it some sort of consolation prize for conning him out of his money?

tsk tsk.

Am I the only one that gets this?

Also, am I the only one here that thinks that the kit would look nicer without the yellow strip down the side?

PS-Does anyone know what happened to that ruling that said you couldn't change your kit more than once every 2 years?

13fortune

i will get one new, i think...till xmas...
i'm kinda looking forward to henry shirt, even i got one already...
i just can't imagine to buy something else's beside his :wink:

Latest posts+

Top Bottom