• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

1st pictures of new kit (from arsenal.com)

kamikaze80

Established Member
jester said:
Rouski said:
Anyone else think thats Carlos Vela in the back?

http://antithesis98.blogspot.com/2006/0 ... deros.html

omg, its yaya nearest to the camera too
haha.. even my gf couldve told you that was reyes.

that blog is one of the worst arsenal blogs, the opinions written by those guys are consistently wrong. no clue what theyre talking about 80% of the time. arseblog destroys it every day of the week.

Jaz.14

Its a nice kit but thats all it is. Great to be returning back to the red & white but i hoped for a little more innovation..As it turns out we have just basically gone for the classic arsenal look. Not necesarily a bad thing though..Wonder what the away kit will look like - no doubt a return to the away blue...

Canuck

Established Member
It's Jose. Definitely.

I like 'em.
Clean and classic. Great socks.
They're not a WOW kit, but the lads will look good in them.

AV Gooner

mjp81 said:
KY said:
anyone besides me find it funny that the background is highbury? or at least the door states it. Isn't the new kit for emirates stadium?

Yeah, but it's the outside of highbury. And the players are walking away from it.

The pic is obviously supposed to symbolise our move to the new stadium.
thats what i thought it simbolised as well and i do think the kit looks good, its just a pity its not going to be unique to us

jester

Established Member
Jaz.14 said:
Its a nice kit but thats all it is. Great to be returning back to the red & white but i hoped for a little more innovation..As it turns out we have just basically gone for the classic arsenal look. Not necesarily a bad thing though..Wonder what the away kit will look like - no doubt a return to the away blue...

correct me if i'm wrong people, but we're keeping this years away, with emirates instead of 02, because we only had our last 2 home kits for one year when they are supposed to last 2

edit: plus, that way they can continue to bring out alternate kits every season
because if this year we kept the blue away from the year before, we would bring out both home and away now, then nothing next year.

Arsenal_FAN1983

I like the look of the kit, I will definately be placing a pre-order as soon as I can. For those of you complaining about it don't! The kit will be out for 2 years, so your telling me your willing to wait two seasons to see if the other shirt design will be better? :roll:

We need to be supporting the club in every way, so I think you should stop complaining and buy the shirt/kit whatever!!

Tony Montana

Established Member
Gurgen said:
Looks great, notice the sleeves are like they should be Tony Montana :wink:

I like the kit Gurgen. :lol: The sleeves are like they used to be in the 70s and prior to then as well but notice how the badge is not 'supposed' to be as it should be. Should it be like it was 5 years ago or in the 70s, in the 50s or even before that? We've changed our badge so many times so what is our traditional one?

Still, the sleeves look good and i'm loving our traditional red and white (or is that maroon...? :lol: )

RC8

Established Member
Jaz.14 said:

I'm extremely glad we are going to remain with a classic Arsenal look, have you seen some of the teams that have tried "innovation" this year? Newcastle and Villa are awful, and thank god we won't be getting thumb-holes like Fulham's new kit.

I think as long as it doesn't look bad, it looks good.

July 18 is my birthday, wonder what present I'll ask for? :wink:
Whenever we've had kits with white socks since AW came, we've won the title in the second year of that kit's cycle (98, 02 and 04), so here's to winning the League in 08

RC8

Established Member
henrypupil said:
Didn't you like our redcurrant shirts of this year? I loved it. I'll miss it very much :cry:

I loved it too, I think it was a nice touch from the club. But we have to move on.

Latest posts

Top Bottom