• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

1st pictures of new kit (from arsenal.com)

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Tomiyasu
i don't like the new kit. dosen't look anything special to me. the line between the red and the white looks too straight for my liking. and fly emirates take up too much space. i just hope the font at the back be anything but dull.

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Tomiyasu
i think the red current shirts are very special especially in Champions league games where to font at the back is so special with the golden color but i think its better for arsenal to go back red and white as its their identity and success for so many years. red current didnt give us any trophy this season

AFCFan4Ever

I love the new kit, it has a simple yet sleek look to it. I don't mind the retro look either...the Fly Emirates script looks huge though lol. I wouldn't have minded red socks but the white looks good as well. I'll def. be picking one up as soon as they're made available.

Army of Me

Established Member
jester said:
KY said:
jester said:
Rouski said:
Anyone else think thats Carlos Vela in the back?

http://antithesis98.blogspot.com/2006/0 ... deros.html

omg, its yaya nearest to the camera too

um...yaya? was that suppose to be a joke? because i didn't really get it if it was...

yeah, i guess sarcasm is hard to tell over the net
it's really not when it's as obvious as that ;)

and everyone - it's reyes in the background, you can tell it's reyes because it's so obviously reyes. k?

jester

Established Member
pha2er said:
it's really not when it's as obvious as that ;)

and everyone - it's reyes in the background, you can tell it's reyes because it's so obviously reyes. k?

funny thing is one guy says he doesnt think its reyes and all of a sudden people are doubting all their own eye-seight and all common sense
ahhh the internet. brilliant eh?

liridon

this kits are really cool and i really like this because it shows the real colors of our club...

nazo

Established Member
Artillero said:
kitlaunch2006_b.jpg

Is is only me seeing the Arsenal Crest in that picture? Did someone edit the post?

jester

Established Member
yeh the big pic has gone, and the small pic has been made smaller to cut out kolo, rvp and reyes

kitlaunch2006.jpg

Army of Me

Established Member
jester said:
yeh the big pic has gone, and the small pic has been made smaller to cut out kolo, rvp and reyes

kitlaunch2006.jpg
well there we go, kolo's off to milan, rvp's off to lyon and reyes is off to madrid, you heard it here first.

Top Bottom