• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

2 Curses Lifted at Once?

USArsenal

H.Y.I.C.
seems that we have 2 curses that have haunted us in recent years that were both expelled in one match:

1. We usually lose (or at best Draw) our first match after an International Break

2. We usually lose (or at best Draw) our first match after our squad wins either Barclay's "Manager of the Month" or "Player of the Month" (more often the curse was on the Manager of the Month)

by beating Fulham, we overcame both of those "curses".... even on our "not so best" day......

beanz

You can all thank my lucky Arsenal mug, brought on as a sub at half time, the results speak for themselves. :p

memyself

Fergie is such a sneaky ****oid, and I think his little mind games have run out of puff. Even his so called hairdryer treatment isn't having any effect on his players. He still pissed me off the other week though, when they played Blackburn, I think. Extra time at Trafford, and I think three minutes was to be put on the board. Then sneaky bollocks Fungus fiddler came up and had a word in the linesman ear and voi la, four minutes comes up. To make matters worse, Saha ha ha handles the ball to smith who scores. And people go on about Arsenal cheating, Manure invented it in the modern game. Why did I just tell you al that?

enigma

I hope we can break the "winner of the community shield won't win the epl" curse. Also I'd like to see us break the "top of the table on Christmas never wins the epl" curse.

va_va_voom

beanz said:
You can all thank my lucky Arsenal mug, brought on as a sub at half time, the results speak for themselves. :p

I'm backing the lucky mugs. I remember Beany posting about them on here last season, and they saw us through ok then.

Have they ever failed us??

Latest posts

Top Bottom