• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

2 games, no Song.

hesham

Established Member
Well he got the yellow that puts him out for Burnley and Hull, he looked pretty tired today so maybe its come at the right time. He can get a rest against two relativly easy teams. Question is Who steps up for the DM position? my vote goes to Diaby or Eastmond maybe.. With Aaron out our midfield is stating to looking slim.

dreamLord

Established Member
He hasn't been playing good, but it's a big loss considering we'll have Denilson replacing him. Still, not exactly the toughest of fixtures.

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

Rather now than later I guess, awful booking though.

Arai

Spam Hunter Bot
I am hoping that Diaby will be back too..

He can give a physical presence in our MF...

nazo

Established Member
We should be able to beat those two teams comfortably. It's better to lose him now then later against tougher teams.

OneProudGooner

Established Member
Hull could be potentially tough as it's after the Porto game at home but it's better to get it out of the way now than missing Birmingham Away for example.

mistaT

Established Member
What a terrible call, never a foul let alone a yellow.

With that being said, Song was really off today so here's to him resting up and getting back after it upon his return.

yuvken

Established Member
Eastmond for Burnley. Maybe Abu for Hull away (not sure, but no better idea for now; tricky fixture).

Meatwad

i don't mind that it was a horrible yellow because he needed to get that out of the way and i'd rather he miss burnley (h) and hull (a) than west ham (h) and birmingham (a).

he should be super fresh for porto though because he won't play again until march 9th.

banduan

Established Member
eastmond and not denilson please

nothing against denilson but eastmond's a proper holding midfielder and not a makeshift.

Shue

Established Member
Meatwad said:
i don't mind that it was a horrible yellow because he needed to get that out of the way and i'd rather he miss burnley (h) and hull (a) than west ham (h) and birmingham (a).

he should be super fresh for porto though because he won't play again until march 9th.
this

Klaus Daimler

Established Member
TOPG said:
Klaus Daimler said:
Is he really on 10 yellow cards?

Yeah Sky said its a two game ban. Terrible isn't it...
Well I'm pretty sure he isn't. Statbunker agrees with me. They've got Song on 7 yellow. I suppose it's 8 with the one he got today. I'm pretty sure the quota needed for suspension at this stage is 10 and not 8.

Latest posts

Top Bottom