• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

2 games, no Song.

gunnertilldeath

Established Member
What? I thought Song had a good game at Stoke. He matched the bastards physically. Regarding the suspension, definitely better now than later. barring injury (which at this rate would not surprise me), he'll be around for those two crunch matches against man ****ty and sp*rs. Also, our next match is Burnley at home. Burnley couldnt beat Accrington Stanley away from Turf Moor.

scytheavatar

Established Member
The whole team was dire until Bendtner scored his goal; after that the whole team came to live and played much better. Which showed that much of our woes this season came from mentality than from the quality of our players.

USArsenal

H.Y.I.C.
the thing i find extremely interesting is that Arsenal are the only team not to have a player sent off in the Prem yet this year (knock on wood)

im sure i just jinxed it....

HollandGooner

Established Member

Player:Ødegaard
Is gallas back for this game? maby i would play Vermaelen at DM and Gallas and Campbell as centre backs.

USArsenal

H.Y.I.C.
sucking up doesnt help folks...

(but money does)

:mrgreen:

not sure if Gallas is back for this.. Physioroom seems to think so... (also Diaby seems to be back?)

Kraig

Established Member
we should be able to beat burnley with a midfield three of denilson, fabianski and liam brady, let alone if song is available.

who we got after burnley?

Kraig

Established Member
so song could be banned for 3 games and it shouldnt really be an issue. if anything, him getting a decent rest should help us so long as whoever fills in doesnt have a mare... *looks at denilson!!!!!*

USArsenal

H.Y.I.C.
he's not banned for 3 games, he's only banned for 2.. but i would have liked him in the squad for Hull away..

Kraig

Established Member
USArsenal said:
he's not banned for 3 games, he's only banned for 2.. but i would have liked him in the squad for Hull away..

i know, im just saying that he could be and it shouldnt matter is all.
although you can never underestimate us when we play against the lesser sides. hope we see no complacency

Latest posts

Top Bottom