2 games, no Song.

Discussion in 'Arsenal Talk' started by hesham, Feb 27, 2010.

1. gunnertilldeath

gunnertilldeath New Member Elite

What? I thought Song had a good game at Stoke. He matched the bastards physically. Regarding the suspension, definitely better now than later. barring injury (which at this rate would not surprise me), he'll be around for those two crunch matches against man ****ty and sp*rs. Also, our next match is Burnley at home. Burnley couldnt beat Accrington Stanley away from Turf Moor.

2. scytheavatar

scytheavatar Well-Known Member

The whole team was dire until Bendtner scored his goal; after that the whole team came to live and played much better. Which showed that much of our woes this season came from mentality than from the quality of our players.

3. USArsenal

USArsenal H.Y.I.C. Administrator

the thing i find extremely interesting is that Arsenal are the only team not to have a player sent off in the Prem yet this year (knock on wood)

im sure i just jinxed it....

4. AshburtonGhost

AshburtonGhost New Member

USA, did you just get made an administrator? If so, congratulations! :)

5. HollandGooner

HollandGooner Well-Known Member

Is gallas back for this game? maby i would play Vermaelen at DM and Gallas and Campbell as centre backs.

6. USArsenal

yep, a couple days ago.. thanks

7. alboots101

alboots101 Well-Known Member

suits you sir.

8. USArsenal

sucking up doesnt help folks...

(but money does)

:mrgreen:

not sure if Gallas is back for this.. Physioroom seems to think so... (also Diaby seems to be back?)

9. Kraig

Kraig New Member Trusted

we should be able to beat burnley with a midfield three of denilson, fabianski and liam brady, let alone if song is available.

who we got after burnley?

10. AnthonyG

AnthonyG Arse Emeritus Administrator

11. Kraig

Kraig New Member Trusted

so song could be banned for 3 games and it shouldnt really be an issue. if anything, him getting a decent rest should help us so long as whoever fills in doesnt have a mare... *looks at denilson!!!!!*

12. USArsenal

he's not banned for 3 games, he's only banned for 2.. but i would have liked him in the squad for Hull away..

13. banduan

banduan New Member

oddly enough, Eastmond played a great match vs Hull at the Emirates

14. Kraig

Kraig New Member Trusted

i know, im just saying that he could be and it shouldnt matter is all.
    although you can never underestimate us when we play against the lesser sides. hope we see no complacency

15. USArsenal

yeah, but away is always a different story.. Hull have only lost 3 at home