• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

2 good enough premiership teams?

gunnertilldeath

Established Member
i was thinkin about the same thing today. i think the first 11 will not taste any for of cup action (FA and Carling). this will be done so they are fresh for the crucial period in march, when we will hopefully be booking our place in the semis of CL for first time ever.

jeromelee

MightyArsenal said:
Hmmm im not so sure about that, I thought fletcher was pretty shít when he began the season but slowly but surely hes because one of utd's best players! I rate cesc higher than fletcher and so dont see why he cant play in central midfield. Although I would only play him if gilberto or edu were injured, id have him in front of parlour.

Fletcher's crap and overrated. And I'm not saying that just cause I'm a gooner.

A

Anonymous

hahaha, sorry folks, wrote Vieira up front instead of Henry, but you should all be smart enough to understand my mistake...
Hmmm not really, it was a pretty ****ing stupid mistake :lol: :lol:

Biggus

Established Member
The first XI might just have their hardest opponents in the EPL when playing against their teammates in practise the following season:

Lehman

Lauren Toure Campbell Cole

Freddie Gilberto Vieira Pires

Bergkamp Vieira

Reyes Aliadiere

RVP Edu Parlour Pennant

Clichy Cygan Senderos Hoyte

Stack

There you go so I dont want to hear anymore of "my second team is" or "favourite international team" sortofcrap your second team should be Arsenal reserves :mrgreen:

Top Bottom