• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

2 weak and 2 young

kenada

I thought they did pretty well was good game to watch really, sure experience is a big factor and this trip in the deep end will to the kids some good. I thought we were pretty unlucky really. So its a replay eh im glad to have had that with 10 men for most of the game :D

Chips&CurrySauce

I don't agree at all.. I thought Eboue, Clichy, Reyes, Flamini, and Cesc played well against Sheffield Utd.. In the second half, these 'kids' totally outplayed a tough and experienced Utd team, who also had an extra man... Based on the numerical advantage we were lucky not to lose but the boys showed us there talent and looked the far better side to me... There isn't another premiership side that can basically change all 11 players and look amazing... You lot really need to get real, Manu played a weakened side against EXETER and drew, we played a strong 1st division side with 10 men and as far as I was concerned were unlucky not to nick a win!!

Sammer

Established Member
Wenger did the exact right thing: rest Henry and Paddy for Tuesdays clash which will be a tough game physically. Wenger admitted some months ago, that he made the mistake last season not to rest key players for the Chelsea CL clash.

Even though people claim, we won´t go anywhere, the CL is where it´s at !

Deano

I think that this season there are some problems that must be addressed next season.

We need a new Goalkeeper.

We need a quality centre back.

Sol must concentrate on his own game. He organises, marks, attacks the space, all at the same time.

We must defend a lead. Time and time again we let a goal in right at the end.

We must score more goals from set pieces. Terry scores a lot for Chelski but Sol is not so effective.

No more talk of transfers. In Italy and Spain they regularly rebuild teams, selling off some of their stars in the process. Players should leave or shut up. It is unsettling the team and the supporters.

We must kill off teams. When we are on top put them away.

Clone Denis

KoLo28

Chips&CurrySauce said:
I don't agree at all.. I thought Eboue, Clichy, Reyes, Flamini, and Cesc played well against Sheffield Utd.. In the second half, these 'kids' totally outplayed a tough and experienced Utd team, who also had an extra man... Based on the numerical advantage we were lucky not to lose but the boys showed us there talent and looked the far better side to me... There isn't another premiership side that can basically change all 11 players and look amazing... You lot really need to get real, Manu played a weakened side against EXETER and drew, we played a strong 1st division side with 10 men and as far as I was concerned were unlucky not to nick a win!!

cheers!!!

marhes26

We'll i just hope you are right...but be prepared for me to tell you "i told you so" if it goes wrong in the replay.

Latest posts

Top Bottom