• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

20/21 Arsenal Squad Decision time: Who to keep or sell?

ArsenalInMyHeart

This is your brain on ITK addiction
I think they could sign three first XI players and three decent squad players.

Last Summer we signed White, Ødegaard, Tomiyasu and Ramsdale for the first XI and Lokonga and Tavares as squad options. I think that is repeatable although I would like the first XI players at least to be entering their prime, 25-26 though rather than the under 23 like last Summers model.

Something like Bissouma, Raphina and Jesus for the first XI and Gakpo, Hickey and Boubacar Kamara for rotation would make me relatively happy with this summers business and isn't wildly unrealistic.
I think it's very realistic
Bissouma ~ £30m
Raphinha ~ £25m if Leeds relegated
Jessus ~ £40m
Gakpo ~ £30m
Hicket ~£20m
Kamara free
Total spend : £145m without sell. I think we will spend around £150m-£200m with sell

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
Seriously have no idea how you sell Pepe, loan to a Ligue 1 club is all I can see.

His 5yr contract will bag him £36,400,000, absolute madness how you can join a club and be so unmemorable and make that kind of bank.

All over the world there is these multi millionaires from football who have had such minimal impact on the sport and are so forgetable.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
I think it's very realistic
Bissouma ~ £30m
Raphinha ~ £25m if Leeds relegated
Jessus ~ £40m
Gakpo ~ £30m
Hicket ~£20m
Kamara free
Total spend : £145m without sell. I think we will spend around £150m-£200m with sell
We need to stop signing "squad players". Sign first team starters and make the current starters squad players.

Sign a top class RB/LB relegate Tomi/Tierney to bench. Or they lift their performance.

Sign a top midfielder and relegate Xhaka to squad.

Sign a number 9 and wide player and that means martinelli etc squad.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom